Tears

[ June 15, 2013 ]

"Huy, Daks okay ka lang?" Ara asked Mika but the latter didn't flinched as she laid on her bed, back facing Ara

"Daks~" Ara called Mika as she shook her a bit. Ara heard her faint sobs. "Bakit ka umiiyak?"

"Nakakaiyak kasi yung one liter of tears e." Mika said sobbing, her face facing the wall, away from Ara's iine of sight.

"Alam ko. Kahit naman ako umiyak pero ang di ko maintindihan ay kung bakit umiiyak ka pa din e kanina pa naman natin natapos yun di ba?" Ara reasonend out Mika didn't respond. "Kung gusto mo ng kausap andito lang ako ha?" Ara said and was about to leave when Mika hugged her from behind.

"Daks," Mika whispers in Ara's ear. "Ang sakit."

"Ang alin?" Ara worriedly asks as she removes Mika's hug to take a look at her whose now sitting on her bed.  "Alin ang masakit? Tatawag na ba ako ng ambulansya? Teka. Wag ka munang mamatay--" Ara wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Mika hit her in the head.

"Gagi. Mamatay talaga agad?" Mika said chuckling but still crying. "OA mo."

Ara hits Mika's head and the latter shriek in pain. "Ikaw yung OA. Kung makaiyak ka naman kasi tapos may 'Daks~ ang sakit.' Kala mo naman maghuhuling habilin ka na." Ara said faking annoyed and Mika chuckles again as she rubs the spot where Ara hit her.

Ara secretly smiled a bit, relieved that Mika's now smiling more so laughing. She wouldn't mind getting hit, or hitting her, over and over again if that would put a smile on Mika's face.

"Panira ka ng moment, Daks." Mika said as she took a tissue to blew her nose. "Mali naman reaksyon mo e.  Dapt di ba kino-console mo ako ganun tas saka ko sasabihin kung bakit ako umiiyak."

"Edi fine." Ara put a hand on Mika's back rubbing it. "Daks. Okay lang yan. Magiging okay lang din ang lahat." Ara said dryly and Mika threw the tissue she used on her and Ara moved away quickly before it landed on her.

"Ang kadiri mo, Daks." Ara said in disgust moving to Kim's bed and Mika laughed. "Kadiri. Greenish pa. Yuck."

"Uy, Daks. Dito ka." Mika said grinning and pat the space where she was before.

"Ayoko nga." Ara said, disgusted as Mika once again blew her nose. "Yuck."

"Dali na. Dito ka na di ko na uulitin." Mika said as she put her used tissues on the trashcan.

"Bahala ka na nga kung umiyak ka dyan. Sus. Mauubusan ka din naman ng tubig sa katawan kaya wala ka nang maiiyak pa." Ara said as she was about to walk away and she heard Mika fake crying.

"Daks~ dali na sorry na. Dito ka na." Mika whined like a kid.

Ara sighed as she sat beside Mika. She don't have the will to leave and ignore her anyway.

Mika smiled and put her head on Ara's shoulders. She felt great knowing a friend like Ara is always there for her.

"Hirap pala ma-in-love 'no,  Daks? Dun pa sa taong walang gusto sayo." Mika said trying her best not to cry again.

"Di ka nya gusto?" Ara asked with a gasp. She wasn't shocked to hear Mika says she's in love with someone. Ara knew she is as the sparks in her eyes are enough to tell a story Mika had not told her.

But Ara couldn't believe the thought of someone exists and not like Mika. If it was her, whom Mika likes/love, she wouldn't even hesitate to get down on one knee and immediately ask for her hand in marriage.

"Hindi e. May dine-date na daw syang iba." Mika said and tears slowly ran to her cheeks again.

Ara bit her lip as she felt warm drops of water drenching her once dry shoulder.