Runaway 2

[ December 13, 2016 ]

"Babe. Anong oras na?" Mika said still half awake but Alyssa didn't respond.

Mika crack an eye open and saw Alyssa sitting on the side of the bed with phone in hand, frowning. She extends her arms to hug Alyssa's waist while still on bed.

"Maaga pa Babe maya na phone." Mika said, closing her eyes again.

"So si Je pala ang tagahatid ng pasko mo." Alyssa said clearly upset, causing Mika to snap her eyes open.

"Babe." Mika sighed and searched for Alyssa's hands, intertwining them. "Please tell me this isn't about my IG post."

But Alyssa was silent.

"This is part of the drill, remember?" Mika said hugging her waist tighter. "We post couply stuff."

"Or selfie." Alyssa said still with a tone of hurt. "Which I did."

Mika then sat up and hugged Alyssa from behind kissing the crook of her neck.

"Ang sweet nyo tingnan dito oh." Alyssa said with a pout lifting its phone to show her, her latest IG post.

reyesmikaaa Siya ang #TagahatidPasko ko kasi lagi siyang andyan para tulungan ako! Pinapasaya niya din ako whenever Im sad! Sino sayo? Share a photo of them then tag me! #TasteTheFeeling

"Mas sweet nga tayo kagabi e." Mika whispered in Alyssa's ear. She saw how the her hair reacted and she couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"Wag na mag-selos, Babe." Mika said kissing her cheek but Alyssa's still looking at the picture.

"Kahapon lang bang picture 'to?" Alyssa said mumbling. "Dapat pala di natin sinama yan e."

Mika then grabbed her phone, turned it off and put it in the table nearby. She cupped Alyssa's face looking straight into her eyes.

"You're complaining na sweet kami sa picture while I'm here beside you naked, seriously?" Mika said raising her eyebrows.

Alyssa grew red and eyed her from head to her body.

The words she let out slowly sinked in and before she knew it she's as red as a tomato instinctively covering herself with the blanket.

"Oh. Bakit?" Alyssa said with a smirk "I saw, I came and I conquered ko naman na yan ah."

Her face felt hotter by the minute and slapped Alyssa's arm causing the latter to shriek.

"Madaya nagbihis ka na." Mika said and laid on the bed again, body leaning on the headboard and arms crossed

Alyssa moved close to her biting her earlobe seductively whispering.
"Edi tanggalin mo."

---

A/N: Eto po talaga yung nangyari behind that picture so pwede nang pusuan.
Wala e. MikaSa pa din ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hahaha.