Taxi

[ April 19, 2013 ]

"Kamusta ka na?" Mika asked as she tries to match the pace of Alyssa's so she could walk beside her

"Okay lang." Alyssa replied casually

"Nagpalit ka na pala ng number." Mika asked glancing every now and then to Alyssa who didn't even bother to look at her as they continued walking towards the mall's exit

"Ah oo." Alyssa simply said

"Bat wala kang kasama? Ang dami neto oh." Mika said lifting the bags a bit to make a point.

"Busy kasi sila kaya ako nautusan." Alyssa replied still not bothering to look at her.

Mika waited for Alyssa to ask her or say anything that could help her ease the mood but nothing followed. Alyssa kept on walking silently beside her like she wasn't even there.

"Galit ka ba sakin?" Mika couldn't help but ask.

The way Alyssa acts around her really bothers her especially its far different from the last time they were together.

"Hindi ah. Bakit naman ako magagalit sayo?" Alyssa said

"E bakit di mo magawang tingnan." Mika snapping and hold Alyssa's arm so she could look at her.

Alyssa returned her gaze with mixed emotions written in her eyes. Mika wanted to see pass it. She wanted to know why everything suddenly changed after that night for them to act like this is the first time they've met.

Mika had been feed up with racking up her brain for the past months for the very reason why Alyssa doesn't want to talk to her. She must've done something wrong and not knowing what is it drives her nuts more so that it seems like its only her who misses those times where they actually had a talks cause apparently the woman doesn't even try to.

A million thoughts ran through her head as a taxi halts in-front of them.

"Sorry pagod lang." Alyssa said sighing diverting her eyes from Mika. "Manong pabukas po yung likod."