You Again

[ April 19, 2013 ]

"Mga Besh, may joke ako." Alyssa excitedly said among the crowd in the living room.

Amy and Bea T. sat leisurely with their feet on the coffee table. While Ella just walked in from the kitchen immersed on her phone but put it to hold when Alyssa talked.

"Sige. Shoot." Bea T. said and Alyssa happily sat beside Bea T.

"Ano sinabi nung lasing nung tinanong ko sya kung lasing ba sya?" Alyssa asked grinning

"Ano?" Bea T. asked wondering why Alyssa seemed to be in such good mood.

"Edi. May tama ka!" Alyssa happily exclamed mimicking Kris Aquino's way of talking

Alyssa laughed at her own joke while the rest just stared at her.

"Isa pa meron pa." Alyssa said reading off from her phone. "Ano sinabi nung pusa nung nakita nya yung kaibigan nyang pusa?"

"Ano?" Amy smiling on how ridiculous these jokes are.

Alyssa folded her arms and moved her head up. "Cat-sup!"

And no one reacted.

The comfort room door suddenly opened revealing Dennise who just finished washing her face.

"Cue Den laughing at my joke." Alyssa pointed at Dennise filled with enthusiasm.

Dennise laughed unbeknownst to what she was laughing about.

Dennise stared at the emotionless group until her eyes landed to Ella who patted the seat beside Amy,which where she sat.

"Anong meron?" Dennise whispered to Ella but Alyssa still heard it.

"Nag-jo-joke ako, Besh." Alyssa answered smiling brightly at her.

"Besh. Okay ka lang?" Amy asked her