Drunk Confession

Team_MikaReyes Capt, eto na po sorry medyo busy. You ready? 😊

A/N: I owe you guys so this is the longest chapter so far.

[ June 16, 2013 ]

"Oh. Bat namamaga yung mata mo, Wafs?" Mika asked Ara as she fixes her bed.

"Sobra kasi pag-iyak ko dun sa one liter of tears." Ara mockingly told Mika, which caused a flying pillow in her way.

Ara threw the pillow back with a forced laugh though the latter didn't noticed as she was busy polishing her bed.

"Daks, thank you ulit kagabi ah." Mika said standing up to hug the still Ara. "The best ka talaga."

"Ay! May part 2!" Carol said, a hand over her eyes where she put a space between her middle and ring finger.

It made them both laughed. Mika walked behind her to once hug her from the back swaying them softly.

"Sweet. Kagatin sana kayo ng langgam." Carol said sticking her tongue out as she left them once again alone in their room, causing chuckles from them.

"Oh. Tama na yakapan maliligo pa tayo at may practice pa." Ara told Mika as she tries to remove the latter's arms around her but Mika hug her even tighter.

"Five minutes pa. Please, gan'to muna tayo." Mika whispers on Ara's ear tickling it.

Ara could feel her heart beating wildly like it would burst any moment and her head feeling woozy and light. How could the woman hugging her do it without even trying? The answer to that, she doesn't know. But she prays Mika wouldn't hear it 'cause if she did, she won-t be able to say an excuse to tell her.

"A-ayaw k-ko nga. An-ang baho mo na kaya." Ara stuttered and removed Mika's arms with force successfully.

Ara choose to walk ahead first, not looking back at Mika for she is sure is pouting right now and she might be the one asking for a hug.

Mika pouts as she takes her things heading downstairs to take a bath. The talk with Ara made Ella's news yesterday a bit bearable.

It wasn't easy enough for Mika to tell Alyssa she likes her but then fate made things a lot worst now that she's seeing someone; making her in great disadvantage.

Ano nagagawin ko ngayon? Mika ask herself as she takes a bath.

Ara ate in daze. The scenes that happened in less than 10 hours is making her head ache with three realization.

First, Mika likes someone whose dating someone else. Two, with the first one out in the light, she is now more convinced that Mika will never return her feelings. And three, despite the first two reasons, it seems like she's still falling for Mika and she knew it will break her more than it was before.

"Huy, ano drama mo kagabi?" Kim nudged Ara snapping her off daze.

"Anong sinasabi mo?" Ara asked and takes a spoonful of food to her mouth.

"Narinig kitang umiiyak kagabi." Kim said in an earshot. Ara turned her head to look at the worried face of Kim. "Tulog na tulog na si Ye nun kaya malamang di ka na nya narinig."

Ara sighed in relief. Honestly, she didn't even had a wink of sleep as her mind is wide awake with her tears pouring out.

Kim knew about Ara liking Mika. She admitted to it after Kim putting up the pieces when she described her ideal girl a few weeks ago.