Chaos

A/N: Finished this early so here's an early update for next week.

Warning: This chapter contains scenes that makes you want to jump inside the story and do harm on a certain character. Also includes lightly filtered words I mean no harm anonymous readers.

----
[ March 25, 2015 ]

It wasn’t the first time that Mika read Kiefer’s anonymous messages from an unknown number or someone with a name she never heard of. After being cheated by him she was anxious to the point of being paranoid. However she wasn’t stupid to believe it was nothing but a fan giving encouraging messages.

If text messages like ‘Good luck on your game.’, ‘Can’t wait to see you again.’ and ‘I miss you.’ ended that way she could have believed it. However, Mika could bet that no fan ever got their idols number and exchanges messages in the middle of the night with missing conversations in between.

Mika isn’t stupid and she’s feed up with the excuses. She had enough of his lies. And this is the last resort.

"Let's break-up." Mika said and Kiefer just chuckled thinking it's one of those antics during the time of the month. But upon seeing Mika's stone cold face he knew she meant it.

"Bakit? May nagawa ba akong di mo gusto?" Kiefer asked, mind racing with every possible reason why his girlfriend is suddenly breaking up with him. "Kung tungkol 'to dun sa mga nagtetext sa'kin. I told you wala lang yun. I don't entertain them sila yung nangungulit."

Mika then threw Kiefer’s phone at him.

 “Sino yan?” Mika asked and Kiefer checked his phone to know who it is.

“It was just a fan.”

“Fan? With messages like I miss you?”

“Baby ko, seriously? Lalagyan natin ng meaning yan?” Kiefer said in a scoff.

“Tell me should I?” Mika asked, eyeing Kiefer.

“Wala lang yan okay? It was just a text.” Keifer said

“Wag mo akong gawing tanga, Kief.” Mika said, her anger starting to rise.

“Mika, aren’t you over reacting?” Kiefer said and got off the couch to get some water

“Ako pa talaga, Kief?” Mika scoffs. “I was just asking you who the fck is she?”

“At sinagot ko naman di ba? It was just a fan. Ano pa bang gusto mo marinig?”

“I wanted to know the truth!”

“That is the truth!” Kiefer said and both of them glaring at each other. “Ano pa bang gusto mo?”

“Yung totoo!”

“Yung nga ang totoo!”

“Gago ka. Gago ka.” Mika said as she hit Kiefer.

“Aray! Ano ba, Mika! Stop!” Kiefer said as he stops Mika from hitting him.

“You’re cheating on me again!” Mika shouted

“No, I’m not!” Kiefer said as he defends himself from Mika’s hits. “Will you stop being so paranoid!? Bakit ka ba nagkakaganyan!?”

“Bakit nga ba ako nagkaganito, Kief!?” Mika said as she stepped away from him, breathing raging from anger and frustration “I wanted you to be faithful! Mahirap ba gawin yun!? Yun lang hiningi ko sa’yo!” Mika exclaimed in frustration and weariness from training mixed up is taking its toll on her. “Yet kailangan ba 24/7 kitang binabantayan just so I could be sure na you won’t cheat on me!?”