The Bucket List

[ December 05, 2016 ]

Mika woke up alone on her bed.

Its past 7 in the evening and she still hadn't had dinner.

Her body sores from training they had so she decided to sleep as soon as she arrived that afternoon.

Her stomach growled as she head out of the bedroom into the kitchen; thinking what she has in her kitchen that she could re-heat or cook in haste.

Opening the refrigerator, inside, a Tupperware with a note on it caught her eyes.

Lam kong pagod ka kaya wag ka nang mag-luto. Re-heat mo na lang 'to and enjoy the perfect adobo :)

Eat well. Love po kita.
- Babe ♥

"Edi ikaw na po sweet." Mika said out loud with a chuckle.

She put the Tupperware on the counter before a list caught her eye as she closes the refrigerator.

Her hand lingered on the four month old paper. A smile slowly made its way to her face.

The memories kept her from moving as she re-reads it.

MikaSa Bucket List

- Flashback -

"Babe!" Alyssa called enthusiastically hugging her from behind.

Mika was busy filling her papers at her desk when Alyssa called her.

"Yes, Babe?" said Mika still busy filing."Tapos ka na mag-breakfast?"

"Opo, Nay." Alyssa said chuckling "Kiss ko?"

"Ayaw." Mika joked. "Amoy ulam ka."

"Aww. Baka lang kasi gusto mong kumain." Alyssa seductively said on her ear.

"Stop.." Mika said, her body tenses along with her hands stopped filing.

"Lasalista ka nga, Babe." Alyssa said chuckling. "Ang green mo."

"Aba, bakit ano bang ibig sabihin mo dun?" Mika turned her chair to face her forcing Alyssa to untangle her hug.

"Inaaya kang kumain ng breakfast." Alyssa said now sitting on the foot of their bed, few steps away from Mika. "Madami pa kasing natira dun sa hinain mo."

"Tease.. " said Mika in gritted teeth and turned her chair back.

Alyssa boisterously laughed and hugged her again.

"Babe, Ber months na." Alyssa said "May plano ka na sa Pasko at New Year?"

"Wala pa." Mika said now continue filing. "But I want to spend it with you, ikaw?"

Alyssa's beet red with the idea of her and Mika spending the holidays. But frowned when she remembered plans she had.

"Christmas with family sa Batangas. Tapos sa New Year, ALE prepared a year-end party." Alyssa said "Sama ka?"

"Babe, ALE nga e." Mika said trying not to sound sad as Alyssa already had plans ahead.

"Edi sa Christmas." Alyssa said pouting. "For sure sila Nanay matutuwang makasama ka ngayong pasko."

"Si Nanay nga lang ba?" Mika said

"Syempre pati ako." Alyssa said giggling.

Mika said smiled. "Kaso Babe I think uuwi yung mga pinsan ko from States so baka di ako pwede."