15. Moody af

Long chapter. Need your thoughts, comments and votes!!!

--

---

"Where are you coming from?" Anushka's deep bored sigh could be heard loud and clear as her step mother asked about her whereabouts.

She threw a look at her.

"Hello. What crawled up your ass?" She shot back, chuckling. Her step mother rolled her eyes.

"Answer my question. You never came back home."

This was the first time she had the audacity to ask her that. And maybe Anushka was the one who had given her that right.

"Calm your tits, mama. I don't think we've reached that phase where I tell you what I do at night." She stated, then started to walk the stairs again.

"Anushka, you're wearing a man's shirt and almost nothing down there. What would your father say?" She huffed at that.

So what? Who gave a fuck?

She took a glass of juice from the maid who was walking up the stairs too, probably to give her father a glass.

She took a sip, then looked back.

"Does it look like I care?" She took another sip, then winked at her step mom. "Now, I'd love to chat but I have to change and meet the girls for lunch."

"Anushka, wait." She didn't learn, did she?

She was in a really good mood and she was very near to ruining it.

"Listen, we bonded and all that but you don't ask me where I'm going, alright?" She told her bluntly.

"But I thought that-" Anushka stopped her mother midway, not bothering to listen to her complete her sentence.

"See, just chill out. Don't think, just do." She said laughing. Her mother looked at her in utter shock.

"What happened to you?" She questioned in utter disbelief.

"I just had sex-" Before Anushka could respond, her phone started ringing, Akon's voice booming out of the poud speakers.

At this point, she could only laugh."This happened." She told her mother, her eyes crinkling and her jolly mood taking over the glum personality. She picked up the call.

"Hello? Ahan? Alright, send it home and make sure there's no scratches." She ordered, then started to walk again.

"You're way too happy today." Her mother once again spoke from behind. She nodded.

"Donatella Versace just designed a special piece for me and they're sending it today for my birthday party. So that's why I'm so cheerful." She lied. Totally, utterly.

But the customized piece part wasn't a lie. She had to look perfect and Versace was her favourite brand. This had to be her best gift so far. The best part?

She had gifted it to herself.

"Now, bye." She bid her mother goodbye.

She ran up to her room and took a quick shower, washing away the scent of sex and male perfume. She used her favourite blueberry conditioner and made sure to clean herself off properly.

Getting out of the bath and plugging her phone on charge, she used a dryer to dry her hair and in the meantime wore a tommy hilfiger shirt, pairing it up with a piece of ripped jeans. She wore sneakers this time, knowing she needed to stop wearing dresses and heels all the time. She knew she looked good in those but a little change never hurt anyone.