(11) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

Chapter 11

Michael's POV

While Ivy was taking a bath, I got the sexy black lace thong and a matching bra and brought it to the bathroom. She asked me to get her clothes, but she didn't specify what kind, and I used it to my advantage. Quietly so she couldn't hear me, I put them next to the sink and walked out after making sure there were no towels. The door was wide open since it was only us two in the house.

I went downstairs and waited anxiously on the sofa. After a few minutes Ivy shouted, "Michael!"

"Yeah, baby?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

"I thought you said you'd get me clothes!"

"What did you say, Ivy? I can't hear you from down here!"

"You fucking liar!"

"What?!" My body was shaking with barely controlled laughs.

"Michael, bring me my clothes!"

"Can't hear you, babe! You have to come down here to talk!"

I grabbed my phone from where it was plugged into the wall, charging, and got the camera ready on it before hiding it in my pocket. Ivy said that she didn't want me taking dirty pictures of her because people always regret them later, but a few half naked ones never hurt anyone.

She came downstairs in the bra and thong, fuming. Damn, she looked so sexy when she was mad. The fact that she was in underwear didn't hurt, either. "Very funny, Michael."

I put on an innocent expression. "What's funny?"

She just ignored me and went to get her clothes from the suitcase. While she was turned around, holding up a sleeveless black shirt, I snapped a picture of her, her sexy ass displayed perfectly in that thong. Unfortunately, the volume on my phone was all the way up, so she clearly heard the 'snap', and spun around. I took one more picture of her from the front, before running behind the safety of the sofa, laughing.

"Michael! I can't believe you!" she yelled, coming around the couch after me. I went the other way, clutching the phone in my hand. "Give me it, Michael."

"No way," I said, still laughing. She ran after me, chasing me to the kitchen. "Aw, come on, what's the big deal?"

"I told you I didn't want you to take pictures like that!"

"You're clothed . . . sort of," I tried to reason.

Before she came after me again, the doorbell rang, and she apparently realized that we were in the kitchen, of all places, she was still in only a thong and a bra, and I was shirtless. What a picture we made. I laughed as she blushed furiously. "This isn't funny!"

I motioned for her to wait there, since the blinds on the windows were closed in the kitchen, and went to answer the door, putting my phone in my pocket on the way. When I opened the door and saw who it was, I immediately closed it on their shocked faces. Biting my lip to keep from laughing, I grabbed the shirt that Ivy dropped and took a pair of jeans out of her suitcase and went back to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" she asked curiously as she put her shirt on.

"Don't freak out." She gave me a cautious glance. "It's my parents."

"What?!" she almost screamed, pulling her jeans up quickly.

I laughed at her shock. "And that would be freaking out."

She blushed even more while she buttoned them. "I cannot believe you made me chase you, both of us half-naked, while your freaking parents are at the door."