(1) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

Chapter 1

"Gimmee another shot," I shouted over the music to the bartender.

"That's gotta be your seventh one, Ivy," Matt, the bartender, said.

"I'm not wasted enough yet."

He just shook his head, but filled up my shot glass. I downed it, paid for it, and went to the dance floor. There were some seriously hot guys there that night. I spotted a blonde guy with an earring and lip piercing. He wasn't dancing, just leaning on the wall with a beer in his hand.

I walked over to him, "Hey sexy."

He looked at my face, then up and down. Liking what he saw, he said, "What's up, beautiful?"

"Nothing, yet. Come dance with me."

He took one last swig of his Corona, tossed it in the trash, and led me to the dance floor. We started dancing and grinding against each other for a few songs, and then went back to the spot where he was standing before to talk for a bit. "So what's your name?" he asked me.

"Ivory. Just call me Ivy. What about you?"

"I'm Michael."

"Tell me something, if I said I wanted to fuck you, would you think I was a slut?"

"No."

"Do you lie to all of the girls you want to get in bed?"

He laughed. "Well, yeah. But if you said that, I'd think you were just a girl looking for a good time."

"Good answer," I said, and kissed him.

He immediately responded, and we started making out. His hands moved to my ass and pulled me to him. Our tongues were dancing together for a few minutes and I felt him get aroused. "How about we take this to your place? Do you live close by?"

He nodded and asked me, "You're sure about this?"

I smiled and nodded. "Positive." He took my hand and led me outside to his car. "An Audi R8?! This car is insane!"

"You know cars?"

"I'm kind of obsessed with them." He opened the passenger door for me, and I got in. The interior of the car was amazing. It was all black and white. The seats were black leather and the controls on the stereo and stick shift were white. "This is some serious sickness, dude," I told him once he got in.

He smiled at me, "It was expensive, totally worth it though." He leaned over the seat and we started kissing again. One of his hands moved to my waist while the other was on the back of my neck. My hands were all over his chest. He was wearing a somewhat tight t-shirt and his muscles underneath felt so sexy.

I really was a slut, but I stopped caring what people thought years ago. My logic was, if nobody else cared, why should I? All of my friends were crazy like me and my parents died. Who else gave a shit? "Let's get to your place to finish this, Michael."

He nodded eagerly, and started driving. While he was driving, I leaned over and started kissing his neck. He groaned when I nipped his neck a little with my teeth, "You're gonna make me get in an accident, baby."

I laughed softly by his ear, but backed off. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes until he pulled up to his house. It was a pretty big two story house. He got out and opened my door for me, and we went inside. Right away he pulled me inside, shut the door, and pushed me against it, kissing me.

I kissed him back as his hands slid down my waist to my hips. I was only wearing a black halter top and a white denim mini skirt and my shoes were white wedge sandals. When his hands started to get under my skirt, I pulled away breathless and asked, "Bedroom?"

He picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around him and kicked off my shoes. As he was walking, I pulled off his shirt. His skin was tanned and his muscles we amazing. They weren't the huge body builder muscles that I hated; they were really sexy. I'd started to kiss his neck down to his collarbone when we finally got to the room. He put me down and I quickly took off my clothes.

After I was standing there in my underwear, I noticed he had just been staring at me undress and hadn't moved. "Do you like what you see?" I asked him. He gulped and nodded then took his clothes off. "A condom?" I didn't care what other people thought of me, but the last thing I needed was to get pregnant or get a disease. He took one out of his night table drawer and put it on.

We moved to the bed and started kissing even more frantically than before. It was a bit chilly so I got under the covers and we continued. You can guess what happened after that.

Surprisingly, after we were done and both of us were satisfied, I got really tired. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

Michael's POV

My stupid blaring alarm clock woke me up from the best sleep I'd gotten all month. I was about to move my arm to shut it off, when I realized I was really warm, and I wasn't alone in the bed. Everything from the previous night came back to me. Seeing Ivy, dancing, making out, making out in the car, making out when we got to my place, then the best sex of my life.

I carefully moved my arm to shut the alarm clock on the night table behind me. She didn't wake up from the noise, so I just laid there, content. It had been a while since a girl slept in my bed after sex. Not since... no, I didn't want to think about that bitch.

There was something about Ivy that I was drawn to. Did she feel the connection, too? Whatever. I promised myself I wouldn't get into any more relationships. Love just leads to heartbreak and misery. I learned that the hard way. Ivy started stirring then woke up. "Morning," I told her.

"Ah, shit. What time is it?"

"About 8:00."

She let out a relieved breath. "Last night was great."

"Yeah, awesome." One of the best nights of my life.

"I gotta get going," she said, getting up. She was naked so I just laid back and enjoyed the view. Her hair was black with a streak of platinum blonde underneath on each side when it was parted. She had a very sexy piercing at the end of her right eyebrow. Not a ring or a hoop, just two diamond studs. She also had a tongue and a bellybutton piercing. Her body was amazing. Big chest, but not too big, tiny waist, narrow hips, nice ass, and gorgeous legs.

Dammit, I was getting a boner. She put her underwear on, then her bra, then her skirt and shirt. It felt like a crime to cover up her body. "How do I get to the front door?" I loved her voice. It had a really sexy rasp to it.

"I'll walk you there." I got up and put some boxers on. "Aren't you gonna give me your number?"

"It was just a one night thing. I thought you knew that."

"I did. Trust me, the last thing I want is a relationship. I was just thinking that since we had so much fun..."

She thought about it for a second, then shrugged, "Sure, why not? Do you have a pen and paper?"

"Yeah, come with me." As I led her to the kitchen, she put on her shoes that must have fallen off. I took a notepad and pen out of one of the drawers. She wrote her number and gave me the notepad back.

"That's my cell. Call me whenever." With that, she waved and walked out the door. I stared at the ten digits on the paper.

What am I getting myself into?