(6) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

Chapter 6

Ivy's POV

1 Month Later

In the past month, I've been happier than I have been in a long time. Michael and I went out (and stayed in *wink wink*) all the time and we had so much in common. We were both 'musically bipolar'. Our tastes went from Ne-yo to Aerosmith, Pitbull, Hinder, even the occasional Lady Gaga or Ke$ha song. Except country; neither of us liked that. I was pretty sure I was falling hard for him, but I doubted he felt the same way.

Steven stayed in the hospital for two weeks after what happened at the club with 3 broken ribs, a broken arm, and a fractured jaw. He didn't press charges; probably because he started it by hitting a girl and everyone agreed that it was his fault. He hadn't called me or come over, and I think he finally realized that we weren't getting back together and I was over him.

Marci, Lina, and Abby were still with Michael's friends and I wasn't really surprised. They never got serious in relationships, but they did get boyfriends occasionally. Apparently, they were all very good in bed.

Michael was picking me up in an hour, and I was getting ready. I put my hair in two French braids and put light makeup on. The blonde streaks made the braids look really cool and Michael told me once that I looked prettier without makeup on. My clothes I kept casual; just a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees and a fitted white t-shirt that said 'WANTED' in rhinestones across my chest.

I grabbed some shoes-the same white ones that I was wearing when I met Michael-just as he honked the horn. He was getting more comfortable being in my neighborhood, I thought. As I got in his car, he playfully tugged at one of the braids. "Braids?" he asked, smiling.

"You don't like them?"

He tilted his head to the side. "I kinda do, actually. They make you look like an innocent little girl."

My mouth dropped open in shock. "After what we did last night, you're calling me innocent?"

He laughed, "I said you LOOK innocent; looks can be deceiving. Also really, really cute." He leaned over and gave me a kiss.

Once we broke apart, I asked him, "Could you drive me to the post office? I need to pick up my mail."

Nodding, he drove off. He started shifting uncomfortably. "What's the matter?"

"You shouldn't have reminded me what we did last night. Or rather, what you did."

I laughed. "So you don't want me to do it again? That's fine, but-"

"No! Definitely do it again just- Damn it!" A bulge was forming in his jeans.

I acted like I didn't see it. "You're making me self conscious about my blowjob skills. I think you should explain what you mean," I mock frowned at him.

He groaned, "You're such a meanie."

"My blowjobs are mean?" I held in my laughter as he got even more uncomfortable.

"Dammit! You know what I'm talking about!"

"Yeah, sorry. I'll make it up to you when we get home."

"Fuck, Ivy! Cut that out."

I laughed, "Okay, okay. I couldn't help it."

We were silent for a while then he said, "You will make it up to me though, right?" I smiled seductively and nodded. He pulled up across the street from the post office. "And how exactly do you plan on doing that?"