(13) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

Chapter 13

                "Have my boobs gotten bigger?" I asked Michael when my sports bra seemed tighter than it had been last week.

                He laughed at my random question and came into the bathroom.  "I dunno, but I'll take any chance I can get to ogle your boobs without you getting mad."  With that, he proceeded to stare at my chest with slightly hooded eyes.  Did he just lick his lips?

                "Michael?"  Nothing.  "Michael!" I repeated, louder, and he snapped out of it, looking at my face.

                He shrugged.  "Maybe they got a little bigger."

                "You don't mind, do you?"  He'd told me once that he actually preferred smaller breasts so he could-- Never mind.

                With a roll of his eyes, he said, "Of course I do.  I guess now I have to break up with you."

                I sighed mock-sullenly.  "Fine," I said, walking out of the bathroom slowly, swaying my hips which I knew looked good in the pink yoga sweats I was wearing.

                He laughed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me toward him.  "I take it back; your ass is too perfect."  Then he gave me a slow smile.

                "No way," I said, knowing what he was thinking.  "Lina's gonna be here soon."  He gave me puppy eyes.  "That's not gonna work."  He stuck out his bottom lip.

                'Okay, fine,' I thought with an inward grin, leaning forward and nibbling on his bottom lip gently.  He smiled, thinking he won, and kissed me back.  Just as things were getting heavy, we heard a car pull up followed by a couple of honks.  Michael groaned, "Oh, come on!  Why do you even need to go to a gym?  Your body is beyond perfect."

                I laughed a little.  He was such a flatterer.  My body wasn't anywhere near perfect, I thought, but I didn't voice my insecurities.  "Yup, and I'd like to keep it that way."

                "I can think of at least twenty exercises we could do that don't require a treadmill."  The look on his face made it clear what kind of 'exercises' he was thinking of.

                "You had guy time with your friends last night, now it's my turn."

                He raised an eyebrow.  "The only person you're gonna be having 'guy time' with is me."

                I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest lightly.  "You know what I meant."  With that, I walked around him into his bedroom to get my sneakers on.

                While I was bent to tie them, Michael suddenly said, "Yup, your boobs have definitely gotten bigger."  I looked up to see him ogling my chest again.  And noticed that my boobs were practically falling out of my sports bra.