28; Dead Angels

Me

I woke up in a strange room.

I stood up and looked around.

"What the hell. Where am I!" I said.

"Relax your fine. It was only vervain." Nate said entering.

"Okay one. We are not eating back together. Two, drugging me is most definitely not a good place to start trying." I said.

He smiled. "I'm not here to win you back. I'm here to finish this." He said.

I nodded. "What's that supposed to mean.?" I asked him.

"Either you die fighting or you sign the divorce papers and leave." He said.

I laughed and then simultaneously stopped.

"Wheres the pen." I said in a serious tone.

"You really just can't wait can you. Nostalgias a bitch and all but damn. Tell me who is he? Is it Damon.? Or is it swazz again." He said.

I punched him in the mouth. "Don't you dare flip this bullshit on me. This was you. You got someone else pregnant you slept with someone else. Not me! We're done and that's final. So get over it, you are not getting your way this time." I said before walking to the door.

"You can't leave. Only accessible through the outside in." He said.

I looked at him.

"Oh your going to let me out of this place one way or another." I said smirking. He got this pitiful look on his face.

"Do whatever it is you want to me Nate. I don't care. I'm done with this. I'm done with us. And I'm done fighting with you. When you grow some balls and let me leave. Wake me up." I said before laying on the cot.

Lilly

I looked over to see Hunter fidgeting with his jacket zipper.

I pulled the dart from my pocket before throwing it into the back of his leg.

He fell still and I smirked.

I walked over to him and handcuffed him to the built in oven door.

I walked to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of white skinnies, a black lace jacket, my white leather jacket, and a pair of black biker boots.

I pulled the pins out of my hair letting locks of curls fall to my shoulders.

I walked downstairs to se him moving around.

"I don't need another one of your stunts so I say sleep until I return." I said snapping my fingers.

I watched as his head fell back onto the floor.

I walked out and got on the motorcycle.

I brought it to life and drove off.

Once I was within a few houses down of distance I stopped and turned it off.

I got off of it and sped to the mansion like home.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for an answer.

Stefan opens the door and glared at me. "Where is he." I said.

"I don't know." He said dryly.

"I don't have time for this." I said before pushing him out of the way.

I stepped in and walked to the living room.

I looked around.