12; loosing hope

Me

It's been a month and a half. A solid month and a half with no communication, no trace, no leads, oh yeah and let's not forget every time I try a locator spell it doesn't work. Shocker!

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm still pissed at him majorly but I want to know what the hell their doing to him. Old boyfriend or not. If I find out anything happened to him...I'll feed Dean his own heart.

I turned on the water and got in.

You know that feeling you get when your about to fail at something and you know your going to fail but you don't listen to yourself and then you end up failing? Yeah that what I'm feeling right about now and for once in my life I just want my gut to be wrong.

Lilly hasn't talked to me since I ate her husbands head off and fried her boyfriends brain.

I've tried to call her but I never get an answer.

I brushed it off and washed myself before washing my hair and rinsing off letting the hot water beat down my back.

Once I was done I got out and dried off before walking to the bedroom.

I pulled on a pair of white ripped skinnies, a long gray shirt, my black leather jacket and black timberlands.

I unplugged my phone and slid it in my pocket. I walked downstairs to see the front door open.

I nodded.

"You know. I'd hate to have to change this well put outfit because it got covered in your blood." I said aloud.

"You won't kill me Blake. You need me." Sammy said walking out of the kitchen. I let my eyes and teeth change before speeding to him and slamming him on the counter.

"If I have to torture it out of you then fun!" I said before holding my hand out.

"Why can't I move." He said sounding scared.

"Because I practically made you paralyzed...except your going to feel every bit of pain I endure on you." I said before grabbing a knife.

"That's not necessary.!" Lilly said walking through the door.

"Ohh look who decided to pop up out her little bubble of solitude. Save it lill I don't need your advice and I damn sure don't a babysitter." I said before slicing into his lower abdomen.

"If I'm correct, which I am you can live without a spleen but if you don't answer my questions with the right answers, well then I don't think you'll be able to live without that ticker in your chest." I said smirking vindictively.

"Ok stop god. What has gotten into you.!" Lilly asked me. I dropped the knife and walked to the sink and washed my hands before looking at her.

"We both know the answer to that question. And if you don't want it thrown in your face then I suggest you don't ask again." I said.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way about me Blake." Hunter said coming through the door.

I nodded and looked at Lilly.

"Okay. You wanna play? Let's play!" I said before ripping Sams heart out and shoving it in Lilly's mouth.

She spit it out and glared at me.

"I'm sorry honey. I guess he wasn't 0+ after all." I said before breaking her neck.

"See if I didn't care about my new house so much I'd probably leave the two of you to burn in it. But desicating you will be so much more fun." I said before holding my hands out.