1; Paralysis

Lilly

Blake is dead, Im married to someone who's off the rockers right now and I have no idea where the hell he is or what he's doing and honestly right now I could use a little bit of Blake smart ass remarks.

It's been a year and it doesn't even feel like it. I decided that I wouldn't grieve over him. Instead I'd do what he asked of me in the end.

Live my life. And well. That's what I'm doing. We moved to Ireland a while back cause he wanted to leave everything behind but I still go back to see Blake and Nate.

I gotta say. I miss them like fucking crazy. But I have to move on from that. Blake finally got what he wanted. He got to be with Nate.

The last thing he would want is for me to be sulking.

I just got home and realized that Anthony's car was in the driveway.

That's odd, he left and all of a sudden he just pops back in? Something's up.

I pulled in the drive way and got out.

I got to the door and walked in and nothing.

I brushed it off for the moment and went to change into something more comfortable.

I walked to the room and opened the closet doors pulling out a pair of black skinnies, a pair of red and Black heels before grabbing my red leather jacket.

I unpinned my hair and fixed my hair before opening my dresser drawer to grab a black tank top.

I got dressed and walked back to the room.

He shut his humanity off and ran. Why?! I was brought out of my thoughts to be pinned against the wall by the throat.

"What the hell." I choked up grabbing his hand.

I got pissed and snapped my fingers causing his neck to break and him drop to the floor immediately.

"That wasn't so nice Lilly." A unwanted voice said from the doorway.

"You were dead." I said.

"You thought the same of my brothers. But do you really think we wouldn't have a back up plan?" She said.

"We had multiple host body's to jump into until our original was healed properly. My brothers and I have been around a lot longer than you and Blake and if you thought we didn't know his plot to kill us you were incredibly wrong." She said chuckling as she walked deeper into the room.

"What the hell are you talking about Rebekah.!" I spat.

She chuckled.

"You don't scare me Lilly. You cannot kill me." She said.

I smirked and raised my hand causing her to fly to a wall.

She couldn't move. I smirked.

"You might be right but I can hurt you for a while, how's that sound." I said.

She let a murderous smirk play at her lips.

"Do it.! Because no matter what. Rebekah always has a plan and this time her plan was perfect. It will not only destroy yours and Blake's friendship but it will impact the rest of our lives as we know it." Klaus said entering the room.

Why the fuck was he talking about Blake like he was still here.?

"My dearest Rebekah, my loyal sister. I give you your dues for your maniacal  yet perfect plan. Shall it begin effect. I vote a hard yes." Elijah said entering behind Klaus.

"Who's next. Kol? Please you think surprise pop ups are going to make me tremble because of your last name and past, well guess what your wrong. And besides. You forget one thing." I stated.

"And whats that love?" Kol said finally arriving to the left of me.

"I'm a hell of a lot stronger than all you combined." I said holding my hands in the air causing all of them to drop to the floor screaming in pain.

"So tell me. What exactly is this plan of yours?" I asked.

Rebekah cried out something and I dropped my hands.

"What was that?" I asked her. Just then everything went black.

Rebekah

"It's about bloody time you show up " Kol said standing up.

I chuckled and I sped to Kol before breaking his neck.

Elijah and Klaus looked at me with wide eyes.

"Kol is a set back. I say we find a body for him to jump in then kill him and use the energy of his death finish our plan." I spoke. Nik looked as if I saved the world.

"Perfect except one problem." Anthony said to me. I looked at him to see him gesturing to Lilly.

"Distract her for the next two days. If you have to use these. They'll keep her magic at bay." I said handing him a pair of shackles.

"Now. The second our plan is set and finalized you are to do what we discussed. Are you ready for that?!" I spat. He looked at Lilly warmly before nodding.

"Good. We will be in touch." I said before grabbing Kol and speeding away with Nik and Elijah.

Well that was one hell of a first chapter. What did you think?