3; problem child

Blake

I pulled on a pair of black skinnies, a gray shirt, and my white leather jacket along with my black boots.

I walked to the door and opened it slowly.

I heard talking going on downstairs.

I looked over to see Rebekah still out of it.

I smirked and walked downstairs.

"Where the hell is Rebekah.?!" Klaus shouted.

"She's currently indisposed of at the moment. I hope you can settle for a very pissed off version of me." I said walking down the stairs.

He sped to me and grabbed me by the throat. "Your puny threats do no scare me Blake. I'm a lot older than you and older means stronger." He said.

"Oh yeah. Well I'm angrier!" I exclaimed before beating him down and throwing him into a wall.

I looked at Elijah and he let his eyes and teeth change.

I sped to him but was stopped by Anthony.

"Go find Lilly. I got this." He said. I shook my head in disgust at him before speeding away.

I did a locater spell on Lilly before traveling to where she was.

Somewhere in downtown New York City.

Once I arrived I started walking the streets.

I spotted a payphone and called her.

"Hello?" She answered wearily.

"Meet me at the subway terminal. We need to talk!" I said before hanging up on her.

I got to the terminal and she was there waiting for me.

"Oh my god.!" She said shocked and kind of sad.

"Oh don't worry. There's always a way out of this and I tend to make it soon." I said. She raised an eyebrow in disapproval.

"You're serious?!" She asked like a statement.

I chuckled. "Fine. You have two choices. I find a way to end this life of mine or it's your husbands." I spat.

She stepped closer to me. "You wouldn't dare." She said through clenched teeth.

I stepped closer to her to where we were an inch apart.

"I would actually. You don't know do you? Hah. That doesn't surprise me. Perhaps I should let you learn the whole story before kicking your ass for that not so nice tone your using towards me." I said chuckling.

She got a devilish smirk on her face.

"Watch it!" She spat.

I chuckled. And moved a strand of her hair.

"Be prepared for what's to come. Cause at the rate your husbands going. What's to come won't be so pretty. I do hope you find him before I do." I said.

She let her eyes teeth change. I smirked and did the same.

"I'd back down if I were you Lilly. Fighting me won't be so easy with hallucinations and dementia." I said.

She chuckled and stepped back.

"Wow. Death really has changed you!" She said.

"And that's where your wrong. Death didn't change me. Coming back did." I said before speeding away leaving her with no room to argue.

I got to a car and I broke the window.

I looked around and no one was in sight.

I opened the door and the alarm went off. I reached under the steering wheel before ripping out some cords.