4; Curse of the damned

Lilly

I pulled on a pair of black skinnies a red shirt, my black leather jacket and my black and red heels.

I picked up my phone and walked out of the room.

I got downstairs to see Blake walk in wearing a pair of black skinnies, a black shirt, his white leather jacket and a pair of all black timberlands.

I smirked. "What exactly are you getting dressed up for.?" I asked him.

He smiled. "My death." He said in a serious tone and I sped to him knocking him to the ground.

"I don't think so." I said.

He laughed and got up.

"It's too late. The poison should take effect in about two hours giving me enough time to tell you who the hell the faction is and why they want you." He said walking past me.

"And I'm just supposed to let you die?" I asked him.

"I'm already dead Lilly. The only thing the poison is doing is reversing my immortality. I had to find a different route for myself so that gift I gave you would still be yours cause your probably going to need it." He said sitting on the couch crossing his legs.

I gave him a crossed look. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The box. It's two viles of my blood after I took the cure. Meaning it is the cure. For you and Anthony whenever your ready to die." He said and I sat next to him in shock.

"Wow." Is all I could muster up.

"That's not even half of it." He said.

"The faction. A group of three girls the strongest witches to ever set foot on the face of this earth have finally gained enough strength on the other side to come back. You need to be careful Lilly. The girls are unlike anything we've faced before including ourselves. They were the first witches to die and appear on the other side and that was millenniums ago. God knows how strong they are now. You've got a new kind of fight on your hands and for once in my life I can say..it wasn't because of me." He explained.

"Ok wait a minute. What do you mean it's not because of you." I asked him.

"You sure you want that answer?" He said looking sorry.

I nodded.

"It's because of me Lilly....it's because of me." Anthony said walking in the room.

"It's about time you come back. I'd like to spend my final hour of vampirism kicking your ass." Blake said before swiftly getting up and kicking him to the ground.

He placed his boot on Anthony's throat and looked me in the eye.

"Because your husband decided to bring me back from the dead using very very dark black magic he's opened a little wiggle room for the faction. I take it their already here somewhere around the world searching for you. It's sad. I actually thought you'd get your happily ever after but I guess that's something we never get." He said.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the name before looking at Blake with wide eyes.

"Hello..." I answered.

"Lilly. What the hell is going on." He asked.

"What do you mean swift." I asked just then Blake backed up from Anthony looked stunned.

"I thought you said Blake was dead." He said.

"He is... why?!" I said touching my ear looking at Blake.