16; Old Friends

Lilly

I walked out of the house and got in my car.

I brought it to life and backed out.

I pulled off in the direction of his house. I turned the radio on and turned it up.

I'm just not ready to give up everything. I mean I have nothing towards or against him it's just there where great times with me and him.

I mean look at how all this shit happened!

He tried to kill us because klaus ordered him to. Then we fell in love and got married after Blake tried to kill him.

Maybe things will change. Maybe we can walk out of this as friends but who knows.

I pulled in the driveway and parked before getting out.

I walked to the door and knocked.

He opened it and his eyes and teeth changed instantly.

"It's Lilly!" I said holding him back.

He froze and stepped back.

"Where is She?" He asked in a hurt and scared tone.

"She's hidden somewhere with a dagger in her heart." I played along. Best to sell it to as many as I can.

"What do you want?" He asked clenching his jaw.

I chuckled and walked in.

"That's just it isn't it. I want to find the one person you call a friend." I said sitting in the chair.

"Blake..." he said.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. But the dagger won't kill her and I don't know where he is. You can leave now." He said opening the door.

I felt hurt but rubbed it off.

"Fine. Be that way." I said before walking out.

I got in the car and pulled out my phone.

"Yeah?" He said.

"The plan didn't work. He'd rather see me dead." I said. I'm going to try something I'll call you if I find something out." I said before hanging up.

I closed my eyes and concentrated.

"Where would you take him." I said quietly.

"Of course. The last place I would look. Smart but stupid." I said before backing out.

———

I turned the car off and got out.

I looked around and it seemed to be too quiet.

"I thought you were dead." I said before turning around.

"I could say the same. What do you want Rebekah?!" She asked.

I smirked.

"Blake and his gang rounded up a group of witches and had my brothers and I killed. Luckily I had a protection spell in my favor." I explained down to a T.

"Word has it you have him. I wanna see him. I want to see how much pain he's in. I want him to know that I'm still alive with nothing to do about it." I said.

"Well old friend. Right this way." She said before walking into the woods.

"Only god knows why he would bring him here but it worked. Not even that dumb bitch Lilly will find him." She said before walking down some stone stairs.

We came to a wooden door. She opens it and walks through as do I.

We came through two metal bar doors. Once we reached the opening I noticed Blake chained to the wall.

I cringed at the sight.

I waved my hands and Katherine's neck broke.

I snapped and the circle broke along with the chains.

He stood up and looked at me. "There's a new face I would've never imagine you would even think about wearing." He said.

"Well there's a first time for everything." I said before pulling the dagger out.

"You still want this?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Before I go crazy again. I don't want that. The one thing I held from his was the longer I'm crazy the more permanent it is." He said.

He walked over to me. "Do it." He said.

"Wait a minute. Have you tried siphoning it?" I asked him.

He gave me a crossed look. "As if that wasn't my first option. Yes I️ tried siphoning it but the bitch wouldn't go away." He said.

"Fine. I'm gonna dagger you and take you home. I'll spell the house to were your body can't leave the house until you wake up. I'll fix this I️ promise." I️ told him.

He nodded. I️ drove the dagger through his chest and he grunted before his body desiccated.

I️ picked him up and sped back to the car.

I️ put him in the back a sped off.

Once I️ got home I️ put Blake in the living room on the couch and walked up stairs.

I️ pulled the dagger out of my chest and collapsed before waking up on the bed.

I️ looked down to see Rebekah's body.

"Goodbye old friend." I️ said before snapping my fingers.

Her body engulfed in flames that second.

I️ heard the door close and I️ got up walking downstairs. Nate looked at me.

"What's are you here?" He asked me. I️ chuckled.

"I️ live here idiot also look at the couch." I️ said. He looked over and rushed over to the couch kneeling down next to Blake.

He grabbed the dagger and jumped back shaking his hand.

"Your not going to wake him Nate. I️ can't let you. So I️ decided to put some extra measures to use. His body cannot leave this house and that dagger can only be pulled out by me. We don't need a crazy Blake running around town." I️ said.

He raised an eyebrow. "What are you not telling me Lilly?!" He asked.

I️ crosses my arms and looked at Blake. "The longer he continues to go crazy the more permanent it is. If I️ wouldn't have found him today god knows what he'd be doing. Tell me. Why the hell would you take him to your family's old holding cells below ground?!" I️ asked him.

"I️ can't remember." He said.

I️ nodded. "When you figure out why you nearly sentenced the love of your life to an eternity of pain and misery let me know." I️ said before brushing past him.