23; kill a demon today face the devil tomorrow

Lilly

I looked at him before crossing my legs. "If you wanted to know so bad why didn't you just ask me? I mean it would have been a lot more subtle." I asked him smirking.

"You shouldn't think too high of yourself. Your not getting out of this place anytime soon." I chuckled.

"But then again. You forgot one ingredient." I said standing up and rubbing my wrists from the ties.

He turned around and got wide eyed.

"I'm not just a vampire dumbass." I said before knocking him out.

"Why do the guys I like always have to be the bad guys!" I said before dragging his body along the cement floor.

——-

I walked into the loft and it looked astonishing never thought id use that word twice.

I took my jacket off and hung it on the rack.

"I need a shower." I said before kicking my heels off.

I started walking up the stairs before pulling the pins from my hair letting my curls fall down my back.

Once I reached the bathroom I started the water and pulled out my phone.

~to blake~
We need to talk! Call me ASAP!

I sat my phone on the counter and got undressed before getting in.

I let the water soak my hair before lathering it with shampoo and conditioner.

I washed my body and rinsed everything off before getting out the shower and wrapping the towel around my body.

I walked to my closet and pulled on a pair of gray sweats, and a cropped hoodie.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

I stopped and walked back upstairs to the bathroom to get my phone.

I checked it and nothing.

I slid it in my pocket and went downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the wine cabinet.

I grabbed a bottle of red and a glass before walking to the couch.

I sat on the couch and sat the bottle and glass on the table.

I picked up the remote and turned the tv on.

The door opened and I looked over to see a face I had long forgotten.

I let my eyes and teeth change before speeding to him.

He caught me by my throat.

"Well. It's nice to see you to. Sis." He said.

"But you should remember. Vampire doesn't trump hybrid." He said.

I chuckled and broke his hand.

"And hybrid doesn't trump witch." I said before snapping my finger causing his neck to snap.

"God how many times am I going to have to do this shit today." I said.

I tied him up in a chair in front of the fire and poured me a glass of red.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to wake.

"Mm." He groaned.

"Why are you here." Was all I said.

"So your a ripper and a witch. Lethal combination." He said laughing.

"Our father is coming for you and when he kills you I'll be there to watch every moment of it." He said.

"I doubt that." Damon said before ripping his heart out.

I stood up.

"Get dressed psycho witch. We have a problem." He said.

He went wide eyed. "Well What are you waiting for.!" He exclaimed.

I sped upstairs and looked in my closet before pulling out a pair of black skinnies a half cut T-shirt, my long brown cardigan, and my brown and tan heel boots.

I got dressed and walked downstairs before letting my hair down.

It fell in perfect curls.

"Why can't my hair always do that!" I said to myself.

I walked in the living room and grabbed my phone before slipping it in my back pocket.

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What the hell do you want Damon." I asked him.

"We have a common enemy. He hunts vampires and happens to be one of the one that actually finish the job before we can snap their necks his name matches his title." He explained.

"Hunter.." I muttered.

"Why the hell would he be looking for you?" I asked him.

"Oh he's not. He's looking for you. But he happens to have Bonnie." He spat.

"So what you think your just going to hand me over to him. I'm sorry I'm not Blake and I however do not give a shit if you all die again. Blake's only fooling himself by going this quest for his redemption. It will solve nothing." I said to him.

"And that's where your wrong." Isobel said walking through the door.

"Blake has some how created a peace treaty with 20 other packs just this month. And still is on a quest to do the same with the vampires." She stated.

I looked at her before looking back at Damon.

"When exactly did he take Bonnie?" I asked him.

"About an hour maybe two ago." He said.

I uncrossed my arms.

"That's so not possible." I said wide eyed.

"Oh but it is cause it happened." He said.

"No I mean it's not possible because I killed him. Less than four hours ago." I said.

He glared at me before his hand was around my throat.

"Trust me. If anything happens to Bonnie I will find a way to kill you and I Wake make it excruciatingly painful and slow." He said before speeding away.

"I have to find him." I said before walking to the door.

"Lilly! It Blake. He's in trouble." She said.

I turned around and looked at her.

"He's practically Merlin and he's immortal with fangs that are sharp enough to cut wood what the hell are you talking about!" I said.

"That's just it. We don't know. And the one person who could probably track him down is you seeing how our other lead doesn't know he's married to him." She said.

"Well that's too bad. I have a life quest of my own to fulfill. I'm sure he will be okay." I said before walking out.

____________

Well there's one for the books. Now let's face the devil tomorrow shall we?

I hope you enjoyed your holidays and this chapter. Happy New Years everybody.