SPIT OF FIRE

Lemitsu look at the body laying on the white bed numbless.He scanned his son's body carefully.

While gritted his teeth,he asked,

"What happened to Tsuna?"asked him to G.

G shook his head in disappointed.

"We don't know either.We found him at the park..wounded.His head was hit by something hard but we couldn't identify it yet"

Only G,Asari and Lemitsu in the private room.

"Alaude and the other are searching for the culprit.Don't worry Lemitsu-san.They can handle this"Asari put his hand on Lemitsu's shoulder to soothing the man.

Asari gasp when he saw Tsuna suddenly moved.They called Shamal to checked for him but Shamal denied the fact that Tsuna had awake.

"He is still in a coma.The blow on his head was very strong causing complication to his brain .It's impossible for him to have a sudden move"Shamal said and destroyed Lemitsu hopes.

Lemitsu was in despair.Not knowing what he supposed to do.

"This is all my fault.Mafia and...just...who G?Which famiglia done this to my son?"Lemitsu breathed heavily,completely lost his composure while blaming himself.

G shook his head,"We don't know yet who did this.But,umm,"He face Asari in question manner.

"Hey,did you know where is the boy?The boy that we found at the park"

Asari frowned,"No.He suddenly went missing.I'm wonder if he know something.Don't worry,I'm going to look for him"

Asari left them both and promised to find the boy as soon as possible.

"I already told Nono about this.He said he going to investigate if any of our enemy or ally plot something-"

G and Lemitsu were shocked when their conversation was disturbed by none other than Nana,Leyasu and of course,the self-proclaiming Tsuna's adopted father whose went into the room without warning.

"What the-Nana?!What are you doing here?"Lemitsu stuttered a few words.He doesn't want to let Nana see Tsuna in this condition.

Quickly,he closed the curtain around Tsuna and pull Nana out of the room.

"What are you doing here?!I told you to stay at home!"

However, Nana not the naive woman he used to know when Nana slapped the man out of anger.

"Nana-?!"Lemitsu was really shocked until his eyes widen as big as it can.

While the other occupant in the room were hold their breath.Waiting for another suprised,maybe?

G quietly walked toward the door and dashed out of the room."Seriously,I hate family problems"He said to himself and went to find the other guardians.

"How could you,Lemitsu?!!You restrain me from going out to see Tsuna...while I am his mother???!!Who do you think you are??!Don't touch me,Lemitsu!!" Nana shouted at her husband stressfully.

Disgust

She look in disgust toward Lemitsu.

Nana gave a last glared to anyone who tried to stopped her especially to Lemitsu as she opened the curtain roughly that revealed her son,with a white cloth wrapped around his head.

Nana covered her mouth with her hands.Her whole body trembling.

Yes,she admit it.Tsuna regularly came home late at night with bruise and scars but this was different.Usually he was awake....and gave her the smile that radiating sunshine.He will calm her down with smooth and convinced voice.

Saying that everything going to be alright and she doesn't have to worried about him.

But now,it's different.Tsuna laying with purple ugly bruised and annoying scar displayed on his face and body.

He look so pale and he didn't move at all,breathing slowly followed the beat of the machine beside him.He looks like he sleeping right now.But who's know how hurt he was.

She sick with this.She wanted to vomit.

"Kaa-san"Leyasu brought the woman to a couch at the corner of the room.
(This is private room.Special for Vongola)

However,no tears drop out from Nana's eyes.As if she tired to crying anymore.As if she already used to this.

Lemitsu grip his hands tightly.He face Miyakuni,with only an inch from each other.Eyes meet eyes.One was filled with anger and hate while the other filled with honesty and exitement.

Lemitsu know,he know very well that the man before him was looking down at him as he grabbed Miyakuni's collar.

Jealousy,hatred,sad,regret and many more feelings grow bigger inside of him.

"Why did you bring her here?!Who the fuck you think you are??!!"Yell Lemitsu to him.

"Tou-san,stop it"

As Leyasu was about to broke them apart,Nana went toward them and pulled Miyakuni to her side.

She pointed her index finger to Lemitsu and spit everything that she kept for damn 8 years.Lemitsu and Leyasu shrunk under her glared and they swore Nana's eyes went red for a few seconds.

"Take your hand off him,Lemitsu.Do you know how much we endure it?For 8 years!!Eight years for god sake,Lemitsu!!"Nana punched Lemitsu's chest slowly with anger.

Lemitsu look at Nana in question.

"What are you talking about,Nana?I-I don't understand...I mean,what do you mean about 'endure'?"Lemitsu hold Nana's arm in attempt to soothing his wife.

Leyasu went between them,demanded an answer.

"I'm tired with 'You don't know anything' and bla bla bla about you and Tsuna.How can we know when everyone keep their mouth shut?If you want us to understand you,then you have to tell us,kaa-san.Tell us everything that we don't know"Leyasu stood beside his father.

He look into Nana's eyes,"You have to tell us"

Nana felt her legs weaker then jelly.She can't do this.No!!She promised with Tsuna.

"Kaa-san,no matter what happen...don't let anyone know about this"

Those words echoed inside of her mind.She ball her fist while fighting with the little voice inside her.Trying to manipulate her.

However,when she look toward Tsuna.....her heart crushed into a milion pieces.When she look to Leyasu,she felt embarrased and sad at the same time because she had to keep everything from her own son.

'I'm sorry,Tsuna.But this is for you.We can't live in the shadow anymore'

Giving last look to Tsuna,she sighed deeply.While closed her eyes tightly,she ready to broke the promised she make with her son.

"Alright.You want to know about it...fine.I'll tell you"slowly opened her eyes.

"Nana,no!You don't have to do this-"Miyakuni's words were cut by Nana who raised her hand in the air indicate him to stop.

The cloud blocking the sun,prevent its from shining.Slowly,the cloud turning into darkness and rains dropped heavily to the ground.

The storm and thunder frequently attacked the earth with its loud sound and lightning.The mist began to form inhibit the view.

But,Lemitsu and Leyasu completely freeze in their condition,ignoring everything and everyone around them...as those words came out from Nana's mouth.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi,your son,your brother...the one you used to know....is dead"

Yeay!!!!Vote and comment please!!Enjoy this chapter😄😄