WE MEET

"HEY">little Tsuna/people in the past
"HEY">People in the present

I call little Tsuna as Tsu-kun and Tsuna as present Tsuna...yeah so I hope you didn't get confuse.

________________________________________

Tsuna hugged his knees as he watched his ownself and his mother eating happily in the kitchen.Nana just get her paid,so Nana agreed to have a meat instead of egg.

Tsuna watched Tsu-kun who chomp his meat deliciously.While hearing his mother's sweet voice.

Sitting in the corner,Tsuna tried to figured out how to escaped from here.From this...delusional.

And from his investigation,the times here not the same in real life.Day after day skipped for about 4-5 months.

It's only been a week but Tsu-kun already 12 years old.

Tsuna know the day will come.He closed his eyes and opened its again when he heard children's voice.

He look to his surrounding and found out he at his elementary school.

Ah~~elementary school.Or what should he call as THE HELL

Tsuna walked into the school without any care in the world.

"Well,no one can see me after all"He stop in front of his old class.He don't know what to do after all so he decided to take a look inside the classroom.

And he sighed,such a bad timing.

"Hahahaa,I get your pen"

A black hair boy raised the pen above his head while laughing his head off as he watched the brunette tried to reached his hand for the pencil.

"Gi-give it back..I need it f-for my test"

Tsuna can see tears at the end of his eyes.How sad,he thought as he shook his head.Disappointing at his old self.

The black hair boy with his friends throw the pencil and Tsu-kun's pencil case out of the window.

"It's not like you gonna pass the test anyway,dame Tsuna hahhahahaah"

The boys walked away not before pushed Tsu-kun to the floor.The other students in the class didn't even spare a glanced at Tsu-kun.What the point of helping the dame student?You get nothing by the way.

Tsu-kun rubbed his eyes,trying to avoid the tears from falling down his cheeks.

Tsuna,who standing at the door could see that the fat f*cking teacher was on his way to the class.

He remembered clearly how the teacher embarrased Tsu-kun in front of his classmates because he didn't have any pen to used for the test and the reason why other students didn't want to lend their pen to him.

"Because you are just a dame stupid student here!If you still act like this,you will go nowhere in this world!You such a shame for your family!!Now,go stand at the hall!!!"

Tsu-kun walked to the hall while looking at the floor.His face was red as tomato.His lips quiver at the end.

He can hear the snickers he get from the black hair boy and the look of disgust from the other students.

"Dame!Dame!Dame!I'm not dame!!I am Tsunayoshi!!Why everyone hate me?Why?"Tsu-kun who supposed to stand at the hall decided to rebelled for the first time.

Just because he didn't argue back,doesn't mean he weak.He just want to stayed away from any problem.He doesn't want to be a bother to his mother.

Kaa-san already tired with her work,Tsu-kun doesn't want to hurt her.He talked to himself.