MAFIA SECRET

As fast as he could,Leyasu jumps out of the black slick car into his house.Followed by the other in another car,Leyasu left them behind and immediately slammed the front door without warning.

And all he could see was his little brother,standing still in the doorway while holding a small paper in his hand.

Tsuna look at Leyasu in a puzzle.Not knowing what happening right now.

Leyasu went to Tsuna and snatched the paper from the boy.He scanned the paper and gasp.

"What all this mean?"Tsuna asked in whispered.

Leyasu shook his head slowly with his mouth opened wide,"This can't be"

Lemitsu walked into the room while scanning the kitchen.It such a mess.

Plates and cutlery on the floor,the table was pushed to the wall...and there's a trace of blood on the floor to the back door.

Silence engulfed the kitchen as Leyasu continuously crumble the paper.He looks so mad that made his guardians shivered.

"I want all of you to find out who did this"He ordered his men in a lower voice.

The other immediately scattered around to find the culprit,leaving the Sawada's family and Vongola Guardian's little brother who was forced to stay with Leyasu/Giotto.

Ayuki leaned against the wall as she watched the family with interest.How stupid can Decimo be?Did they forgot that she is the Black Angel??Of course Ayuki has what they want...but well,she also wants to see what Tsuna going to do.

The other little brothers and sister stayed outside while some have vanished from the sight....you know who...stubborn kids these days...

Lemitsu sat on a stool,gritting his teeth...Leyasu leaned against the fridge while grabbing his hair tightly...

And Tsuna still standing still emotionless...but both of them snapped their head to Tsuna when they hear Tsuna muttered something under his breath.

"This is all your fault"

Lemitsu sighing for the hundredth time,he tried to pat the boy's head when Tsuna slapped his hand away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HAND!!"

"Tsuna,please!We can't do anything if you behave like a brat!"

"YOU-"

Leyasu stopped the boy before he gets to strike a punch on Lemitsu's face.Tsuna exhaling and inhaling the oxygen while trembling in anger.He looks away from his father and crossed his arms,pouting.

"Tou-san,enough!Now,we must find who the sick bastard that kidnapped kaa-san"

Lemitsu dropped his eyes on the floor in guilty.At this time,he can't do anything to save his wife.

He such an unresponsible husband.

While Tsuna still pouting behind Leyasu and Lemitsu was on phone with his subordinate,something hit the realization in Leyasu when he looks at Ayuki who leaned against the wall in the hallway.

Leyasu went straight toward Ayuki and question the girl,"You are Black Angel,right?You must know where kaa-san right now!"

The girl scoffed,"Oh my god!I forgot that I'm the Black Ange(fake shock)....duh of course I know where she is right now"She said in sarcasm.

She smiled widely at the guys who look at her in surprise.

"Then what are we waiting for?Let's go!!And why didn't you tell us sooner?!"Lemitsu yelled at the Ayuki as he followed the girl outside.