DON'T YOU DARE,LEMITSU!!

Tsuna's Pov

Am I going crazy?

Am I going nut?

Am I on high?

Okay,seriously...who give me drug?

I lean against the wall while my eyes still glued to the picture.

Nii-san and kaa-san said something to me but all I could hear was a buzzing sound.

And the chaos created by all those freaking mafioso in the living room added the aching to my already throbbing head.

And that's when tou-san came in rushing into the house,sweating a lot.

I wrinkle my forehead as I finally stood up on my legs and look at tou-san weirdly.

"What are you doing here?Aren't you suppose to be in the hospital?"

Why are they look at me like that?

Like I am another creature from planet pluto...

"Why am I suppose to be in the hospital,Tsuna?"

There he go....answer my question with a question...

"You were stabbed by Casirus two days ago and you...you still under Doctor Shamal's surveillance...b-but what are you doing h-here?"

I said in desperate while flailing my hands everywhere.

Kaa-san and tou-san look at each other before back their attention to me.

And nii-san came into the living room,asking for his friends to go home.

I frowned at his action.Why does he ask for his friends to leave?

"Why are you asking your friends to go?"

Nii-san pulled me into the living room after it's vacant.

He made me sit on the couch while he took a seat in front of me followed by kaa-san and tou-san...opposite of me.

"Tsuna,you just discharge from the hospital yesterday.After you awoke from comatose because of your weak heart,we brought you home"

I shook my head in deniable.

This is sooooo boring...this kind of prank...

I thought it's another stupid prank from Ayuki when my eyes landed on a calendar beside the television.

Today date is 23.XX.XXX and I were discharged yesterday....

"Hahhhaha...."

I laughed because I don't have anything to say.

I was discharged from the hospital...yesterday...?

What is happening here,exactly??!!

I know very well....that I already discharge a few WEEKS ago and we just ended our fight with Casirus two days ago....

....but nii-san said that I was discharged from the hospital yesterday(I have been repeated this sentence until now😂😂)and It looks like they forgot about EVERYTHING!!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE???!!!

STOP GIVING ME DRUG WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

I really want to scream my dumb head off but I just laughed.

Come on,guys...let laugh with me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I look at them in confused but I could see clearly the concern in my parent's eyes.