DEAR DIARY(FINAL CHAPTER)

When I arrived home with nii-san,we saw tou-san and kaa-san sat in the kitchen,side by side and discussing something.

Their back facing us.I only could hear their whispering to each other when kaa-san suddenly broke into tears.

Tou-san put his hand on kaa-san's shoulder and put her head on his shoulder.He soothing kaa-san by saying something...sweet maybe...

I was about to take a step to my room when nii-san stopped me.He looks at me with determination in his eyes.

Determined to save our family.

Then,he faked a cough to caught their attention.

The couple look at us in surprise,immediately took their butt off of the stool they sitting on.

They look guilty while I avoided their stare.

But when kaa-san make a run to our direction and hugged me,I couldn't help it but cry endlessly.

"We sorry,Tsuna.Please forgive us...I-I know I have done something bad to you and Nana a-and I regret my action.Please,Tsuna..."

I don't know whether he really meant it.

I don't know...

"We don't want to lose you,Tsuna.I-I have lost everything in m-my life so please..p-please don't leave me (choke in tears) I'm sorry,Tsuna"Nana breath hitches.

"Forgive us because we act childishly,Tsuna.We promise that we will never turn our back to you again"

I standing in front of tou-san with kaa-san still has her arms around me.Nii-san secretly wiped the tears from his eyes by my side.

Is this what I want?

Is this what I choose?

Is this what I longed for?

"Tou-san,"

Nii-san asked tou-san to meet him in his room.

Kaa-san put her head on my laps and she drove to the dreamland.She must be tired...crying for the whole day because of me.

A few days later,I got a news about Tou-san left Vongola under Vongola Decimo's order.

Guess that's what they talked about.

Since that day,tou-san has stayed at home with kaa-san till this day.

Nii-san holds his promise to save our family.

He made sure tou-san didn't get involve with mafia ever again.He such a stern Mafia Don.

I live with Reborn for training.He's a good tutor but sometimes I thought I was facing a real demon.

With his tough training...I think I know how hell looks like.

A few months ago,I tried to search for Black Angel but I got nothing.

You know what,I found a top-secret file about a powerful famiglia that has been destroyed a few years ago.

They were betrayed by their own family.