CONTRACT WITH A DEMON

Guys sorry for grammar or spelling error and Im so sorry because I didnt update new chapter for awhile.Im so busy right now with my sister's engagement and then We have to visit our relatives and I almost had an arguement with my grandma and I be like-Phew*exhale inhale*hehe sorry....So please enjoy this story kyuhuhuhu😙

____%%%%_____%%%%______%%%%__
Tsuna lying  down on the cold hard ground,whimpering slowly.After the incident,he fainted at the same time Tsu-kun fainted.

But when he opened his eyes,he found out that he also in the same room as Tsu-kun at the hospital.

The difference was Tsuna still bleeding on the ground because no one can see him while Tsu-kun laid on the white bed with strings and wires attached to his body,sleep soundly.

Tsuna could heard the sound of beep coming from the machine beside Tsu-kun's bed,following his hearbeat.

Slow and calm.

Tsuna wiped the blood in the corner of his mouth as he heard a commotion from the outside of the room.

"My son!!Please tell me why..??Why he didn't awake??"

"Nana,please calm down.Let's the doctors do their job"

Tsuna recognized those voice even without seeing their faces.

Kaa-san and Miya-.....I mean tou-chan.
It was be him who brought them to the hospital.

A doctor went out from his room and told Nana a bad news.Shaking his head slightly,the doctor put his head down in disappointment.

Nana slide againts the wall with tears rolling out from her eyes.The tears tainted the coat given by Miyakuni,covered her whole body from the ripped shirt.

Without any voice coming out from Nana,she cried softly in Miyakuni's chest.The man patted her head affectionately while gritting his lips.

"I'm sorry,miss.But,we can't save your son.The blow on his chest was really hard.May be hit or kicked strongly.It's caused his heart to get the effect.He has a low pressure and ... very weak right now..We don't know how much time left for him.We're really sorry"

The doctor left both of them in the corridor,in front of Tsu-kun's room.

A minutes become to an hour.Nana still crying soundly beside Tsu-kun's bed.

Her eyes were red and wet.Sometimes,she will choke her own saliva while trying to hold her voice.

Tsuna still sat on the floor in his own mind.If he could touch the woman,he already hugged Nana and gave her words of encouragement.Miyakuni was not woth her right now because he has to pick up his daughter from airport.

Nana wiped the tears and snorts with the coat.She picked her phone and dialed a number.

She waited patiently.Exhale and inhale.Avoiding any tears coming out again.

After a few tries,finally someone answer her called.

She heard a grumpy voice at the other end.This was the first time she heard his voice this year.

"Dear-"

"Nana?Why are you calling me right now??I'm busy"Lemitsu cut Nana before she get to tell him the news.

"D-dear,Tsu-kun...he*cough* ...he in the hospital right now...he got beaten by-"Nana was about to finished his words when Lemitsu cut him first.

"What?!Tsuna got beaten??What is this...a fight??It's okay Nana.Boys always act like this.Sometimes they will get involve in a fight.One or two fights...it's normal for a boy.Don't worry,he's a strong boy...I will send you money and I'm sorry because I can't visit you now.I'm busy.Bye dear"Lemitsu quickly end his lecture and hang the phone without heard Nana's explaination.He sound like in a hurry.