DO I HAVE TO?

"I meet Vongola....at the cafe"she said cheerfully..

Tsuna'eyes widen.

He know Ayuki too well.This girl was what you could say as a reincarnation of demon.

He know the power that she hold.And because of the power,no one can trace her.

However,Tsuna himself couldn't understand why he worried if Ayuki found out about them.

Was it because he doesn't want them to get hurt?

They are mafia for god sake,Tsuna!
Why would I ever care?

But,kaa-san must be worried if they get hurt.

"What are you gonna do?"he asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing.I just gonna sit and watch them...I'm not a stalker"she added the last part.

Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"By the way,you know what.....Vongola Decimo...he look just like you"

Tsuna look at her skepticaly as if he doesn't understand what she trying to said.

"Are you sure your brother is dead?"she said while looking straight to Tsuna's eyes.

Tsuna shook his head.

"Your choice to believe me or not....now,what are you gonna do seriously?"he know there something under her sleeve.

She pout."Muuuu...I told you...I'm not gonna do anything"

"Yet"Tsuna added.He sighed while Ayuki pout.

"Mah...I'm going home.See you later"Tsuna walked by pass her and patted her head.

Leaving the girl behind him,he let a relieve sigh.

Empty

So lonely

Alone

Ayuki hugged herself and smile.

"Tsu-chan,you don't know that I can feel your heartbeat,right?Especially when you lie to me.They call me Red Dragon not for nothing"

"......or black angel.."

________%%%%______%%%%%_____%%

Standing in front of his house door,he can heard the loud scream,shout,bang,laugh....you name it.

"The heck is happening here..."Tsuna muttered under his breathe.

He opened the door and saw a bunch of shoes.

He raised his eyebrow.A visitor??

Only one step,Tsuna was really shocked and a little bit furious when a shoe make its way to the wall behind him.Just an inch from his face,he saw the shoe flying in slow motion to the wall.

"Ahoshi...!You better-"

Tsuna look at the owner of the voice and saw a silver hair boy glare and shout at a certain...cow?

The cow ran toward Tsuna and jump to Tsuna.Tsuna catch the cow just in time.

A kid?In cow costume...?Seriously?

"Gupyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!Save me from the octopus,stupid servant!!"the cow screamed at Tsuna.Lambo was in Tsuna's arms right now.He hugged Tsuna tightly in order to escape from Gokudera.

Tsuna glared at the boy,"Who are you calling stupid and servant,huh?"

Lambo was about to cried when he look up from the arms to Tsuna.He gulp when he saw Tsuna glaring at hum.