THEY HOME?!

8 pm,Tsuna walked carefully along the dark alley.Into the worn out building,the place for drunkard and gambler,he opened the door silently.

Well,don't judge a book by its cover.
This worn out building only to cover people's eyes from dark activities.

Everyone in the room saw him and decided to ignored him afraid to look at him in the eyes.There's a rumour said you can die while looking at his eyes.

Tsuna walked more deeper into the building until he stood in front of a big gigantic door.Weird,the only beautiful door here.

He knock the door two times and walked into the room after get the permission from someone inside.

He went to a couch and settle himself.
The room was too dark for him but still he can see the person who sat comfortably on the spinning chair.

The only source of light was the lamp on the mahagony table.

"What do you want me to do,Sir?"Tsuna asked slowly.

He heard a chuckle.That person turn the chair to face him.

"I told you to not call me Sir anymore,Tsuna-kun"the girl gave her sweetest smile to Tsuna.

Tsuna sighed.No one can say no to her.

Miyakuni Ayuki,Red Dragon.

"What do you want me to do,Ayuki?"he repeated his question.

"Always straight to the forward.Where is the cute bunny I known before?"Ayuki fake tears.

"Already dead"Tsuna answer the question easily.His dull eyes show no emotion.

"Hai hai....your no fun"Ayuki handed him a document of his new mission.

"A group of mafia name Casirus make a ruckus in our place.Near the town.I heard they tried to take our gun supply and touch our people...oh I know you know what to do,ne?"She smiled at him.

Tsuna look at the document and nodded.He dismissed himself and walked toward the door.

"Vongola~~~Aren't they interesting?"

The last word Tsuna heard from the girl before he took his leave.

Eventhough his heartbeat went faster than normal just by hearing the name of Vongola.

_________________________________________

11pm.He stopped in front of his house.Something weird.Around this time,his mother already went to sleep but the light from the living room still on.

And his mother usually locked the door because Tsuna had a spare key so it's not a problem for him.

His inner instict reacted.He once told his mother if anything happened,don't locked the door as a signed for him to get ready.

Tsuna hold a knife in his back pocket and slowly opened the door.

He took a stepped inside when he saw a bunch of shoes here.A visitor?

Then why kaa-san didn't lock the door if they not dangerous?She would only unlock the door if something bad happen...maybe its a warning?About what?

Suddenly he heard the door to the living room slide opened and he saw his mother was looking at him with tears.

He was about to attacked the person who make his mother cried when Nana look at him with a sad smile.A knowing smile.

As if the time has stop.

Tsuna felt his body went numb.Impossible.

He went to the living room slowly and slowly he touched the door.Slide it softly.

He felt his heart shattered to the ground.

The two blondes stood up from their respectful seat and look at him with mixed emotions.The other occupants in the room watched them in wondered and interest.

".....tou-san....nii-san..?"he stuttered.

Lemitsu and Giotto smiled.

"Tsuna...we're home"Lemitsu said hoping for a hug from his younger son.

But what he received was a smirk from the young brunette.

"Wow,and here I thought you already die"straight to the point he was.

The temperature falling drastically.

________________________________________

Tsuna sat on his study chair.He crossed his hands and closed his eyes in order to calm himself.

If it him,he already punched the man and spit on him.But his mother was there,watching everything from afar.He didn't want to make her cry even more.

Of course she will cried,seeing her long lost husband and son.Even how much she mad at them,she still loved them.Cry of happiness...

But him?Oh,it's not that easy to heal the wound in heart.

Tsuna held his knife and pointed it to the wall in front of him.

SWOOSH

The knife stuck in the wall.
_________________________________________

"I never thought it gonna be like this..wait actually I am "Cried the blonde boss to his subordinates.

"Calm down,Giotto.He not use with your presence yet"Asari said in a soothing voice.

"Asari right.He will accept you as his brother again.You know,kid nowadays...with their egoist to the limit"Knuckle patted the man back slowly.

"Tch,my brother also like that.But I already used to it"G said while looking at the man who in process of ripping his hair.

"Yare yare,this is wasting my time"Lampo said heading to his room hotel before get a hit from G on the head.

"You know what,I like your brother.He slay and savage,ya know nufufu"Daemon smile at them as if he right.Everyone look at him weirdly as if he wear a pineapple costume.

"Stop being a cry baby and try to gain your brother respect "Alaude said before heading to his room.

"Wow,the longest word I ever heard from Alaude"G awe.

"Yes he right!!I am the big brother here.And I the one who should be guilty.This is all my fault.I...I will...gain his love back"Giotto said with a spark surrounded him ethusiastic and with that,Giotto ran in not human speed to his house from the hotel.

"And why is he here in the first place?"Lampo asked with yawn.

"Because he want to accompany us to the hotel"Knuckle said.

"Or because he forgot he has a room in his old house"Daemon said with his I-know-I'm-right face.

"And I never expect Alaude to give a nice advice"Asari smiled.

G rolled his eyes and went to sleep.He sigh.Their brothers are coming.What a nice day.

_________________________________________

"Nana!!!Did he hate me?!!!"Lemitsu wailed at his wife.

After Tsuna said the words,he went to his room leaving the other behind while gaping.

No one expected this.Well maybe some of them already thought.

Giotto accompany his guardians to a nearby hotel while Lemitsu keep wailing at Nana asking what he should do.

Nana sighed.She knew this gonna happened.

She knew it.She was really angry and felt betrayed by her husband but she never hated him especially at his long lost son.

But she will never turn her back at tsuna.Tsuna is her precious son.

'If only you know what happened'