SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI..WHO IS HE?

Tsuna walked along the corridor without a care in the world even though he late.

He stopped in front of his classroom door.He can heard his teacher babling about homework and whatsoever.

He sigh and slide the door opened.

His classmates and the teacher turned their head to the brunette.

'Hm?Is there something on my face?'Tsuna thought.Well he knew why everyone look at him.It's already 10 in the morning and that's mean he late 3 hours.

"Oh Sawada,what are you doing there?Come on inside"the teacher said with a gentle voice different from earlier.

Tsuna bowed and walked to his seat.Everyone looks at him in awe.While the girls have a heart shape in their eyes.

When he took his seat,he laid his head on the desk and closed his eyes ignoring everything and everyone.

The teacher started his lesson.

A boy with black hair asked his friend.He whispered something to him.

"Hoi,why the teacher didn't get mad at him?"

"You mean Sawada?"his friend asked.

The boy nodded his head.

"Hey new boy,he is Sawada Tsunayoshi.All the teachers and girls like him.The perfect student with a good grade and attitude.Everyone respect him.He always get full mark"

The other boy make 'O' shape with his mouth.

"But there some mistery about him.I heard that his father has leave him and his mom.And Sawada was a dame wimpy kid.Was"he add.

"Why?What happened?"

"I dont't know why his father left them but I heard,one day when a bullies pick on him in middle school,they talked about his mother.Saying that his mother was a bitch and because of that his father leaved them"he whipered to his friend who interested in his story.

"And the next day,the bullies were found at the back of the school with wounds and scars on their body.There also a scar shape like a dragon on their right hand.They unconcious for about two days,and when they awake,they told the police that a few men came to them and give them a warning"

"What kind of warning?"

"It something like,'Don't come near Sawada again'....yeah something like that",he said with a scary face and voice.

"What the hell?!That scary"

"I know right.And since then,the wimpy kid has gone.And Sawada these day is a perfect boy.There a rumors said that Sawada joined a black group call Red Dragon"

"And looks like everyone like him even though he joined the group.Well,maybe he joined the group but...who's know"The boy added.

"And by the way, the police afraid to get involved when its come to Red Dragon,so they closed the case"

They talked and talked... not notice that Tsuna heard them since the beginning.

Tsuna ignored the whisper and look up to the sky.

He remembered their conversation.Those words kept playing in his head.

"I heard Vongola coming to your place,Namimori"That person smile.A smile that hide a thousand meaning.

'They're coming?'

He look to the sky.Such a beautiful sky.I envy the sky.

________________________________________

Giotto sat in the first class plane's seat.He shaking all over his body not because of height but nervous to see his mother and brother after 8 years.

"Can you please act normal for once,Giotto?"G sigh at his so called best friend in front of him.

That moment when Lemitsu declared about this vacation,Giotto started to rambling nonsence.

He said he was really excited but at the same time, he was nervous.What will his mother's reaction?His brother?Will they hate him?Is he a bad son?Bad brother???

G had to slapped the handsome boss to stop him from went crazy.

Giotto glared at G.."What are doing here,G?And why is everyone here?"He look at the back and saw all of his guardians sitting silently minding their own bussiness in their respectful places.Weirdly,they quiet.

"We're your guardian,stupid.Of course we have to follow you anywhere you go"

"Even to my own hometown?"

"Even your own house"

"I hope you didn't follow me to bathroom"Giotto said slowly but of course G can heard him.

"Just shut up can you...and if I have to follow you to bathroom,I rather kill myself"

"Yeah right...."Giotto rolled his eyes and look outside.

Bright blue sky.So beautiful.So calm.

Tsuna,he as beautiful as the sky.Giotto smiled to himself.

Kaa-san,Tsuna....wait for me