TEARS OF MOTHER

Lemitsu in his room talking with someone with his phone.He make sure no one heard their conversation.

"So,what happened?"he asked the woman.

"There are no trace about Casirus famiglia after the attack.We try to find out more about Red Dragon but nothing came out.As if they're not exist"the woman explained with a hint of worries in her voice.

Lemitsu rubbed his temple and sigh,"It's alright.I'm sorry because you have to do my job while I'm here,Laura"

The woman,Laura,his personal assistant laughed with her sweet voice,"Don't worry,Sir.I'm willingly to do anything for you.Enjoy your holiday"

Lemitsu turn off the phone after deleted all the documents in the phone.

He went out of his room when he saw a girl came put from Tsun's room.He shocked.

What the girl do in his son's room?!!

Then,he saw Tsuna came out from the room and tried to catched the girl.But,the long black hair girl already went out from the house.

Lemitsu chuckled.Ahhh,young love.Maybe they had a fight.

My son had grown up.

The dinner went smoothly.Leyasu's guardians eating with their own antics.Some argued,laughed,yelling and more.

It's so peaceful and merrier.

But not to Tsuna.He went to his room after dinner quietly.The guardians make their ways to hotel after bid goodbye to Sawada's family.

Leyasu help Nana in the kitchen.He washed the plates in the sink while Nana sweep the floor.

None of them uttered a single word.Leyasu felt a little bit awkward.Well,it's being such a long time since he talked with his mother.

When he about to said something,Nana cut him.

"I know it must be hard for you right now.But,don't be mad at Tsu-kun.He...always like that"she said suddenly.

Leyasu look at the woman and raised his eyebrow.

"Always?Since when?I mean...he not like this before...cold and hot temper..?"

Nana flashed a smiled at Leyasu,"Everyone can change within eight years.I'm glad you not change at all"

Leyasu flinched.There a hint of sarcasm in the voice.
"But....why?"he asked almost whispering to his mother.

Nana dropped the broom and look at Leyasu with sadness in her eyes.She bit her lips and clenched her hands.Exhale and inhale.

One day,her son need to know the truth.

"I-ummm I guess this is the right time to tell you..."she said without looking at Leyasu.

Leyasu felt his heartbeat became faster than normal.His hyper intuition tell him thats the news or story that Nana was about to tell him was not a good one.

He gulp.The serious look on Nana make him shiver.

"I was about to get-"

"Kaa-san,did you see my black shirt"Tsuna said out of nowhere.

Nana and Leyasu look at him in shocked state.

Since when..?

Why he didn't felt his presence at all?
And why....did he cut their mother...?

Something off.Leyasu narrowed his eyes.

Tsuna look at Nana and tilted his head.

"Did you see it?My shirt....?"Tsuna asked again while gritted his teeth.