I SWEAR...

Ayuki never broke her promised.When she said that she will give him his soul back,he was relieved to hear that.That's mean he didn't die yet.

Even though he had betrayed the girl,but she still saved him no matter what happens.

Tsuna didn't remember Ayuki's past,in fact she never told her story.

While waiting for a signal from Ayuki under the big tree,he saw hundreds sparkling things shape in beautiful diamond flying toward him.

The tiny shining white objects attached to each other to form a white portal into another world.

His real world.

"Well,maybe my way to heaven"Tsuna said to himself.He tried to think positive because he doesn't know what kind of signal that Ayuki going to give him.

After took a deep breath,he faced the portal and slowly lifting his leg into the portal.

Tsuna

He heard the voice coming from the other side of the portal.It's must be Ayuki.

So this is must be the right portal.But before he gets to put his leg into the portal,something tugged him from the bottom.

"Oh my god...why can't you let me have my peaceful life"He groaned when he saw the grass below him wrapped around his right leg tightly.

The grasses grow dramatically and roam around his leg to the body.

Tsuna used his other leg to escaped from the terrifying grasses by kicking it.However, the grasses tighten its grip on Tsuna's leg makes its harder for him to move..

"No....no stop!"Tsuna struggled alone,praying for a way out.The grass already wrapped around his waist prevent him to move.

Slowly,he was pulled to the ground by force.The grasses quickly make its way toward his chest.

"The fvck you want from me?!"

The boy was pulled toward the big tree and suddenly there was a big hole in the middle of the tree.

A big black scary hole.

Tsuna rolled his eyes.Such a badddddd tree we have here.

He uses all his energy to cut the grass by kicking,biting and more.Guess what...nothing happened.Booyaaa~~

"Ergghh"Tsuna dragged his feets on the ground to stop the grasses but to no availed.

He was put into the black hole along with the grass.Tying him in the tree.

He felt something sharp injected him out of nowhere.He tilted his head to the side and saw a sharp thorn at the end of a tiny grass with weird colour around his neck poked him and released a smelly liquid.

Without him realised,he was paralysed.His body felt numb and make him didn't feel anything.The pain took over his body.He can't even scream when he felt that his mouth was sealed(?) by the grasses.

His vision was slowly diminishing while the grasses slowly wrapped around his mouth to his nose and toward his eyes.

The unknown man was really determined to kill him.

Kaa-san

The hole became smaller and completely closed.Leaving the boy alone in the dark place,suffocate because of lack of air.

He closed his eyes,silently crying over his weaknesses.

He can't even protect himself...how the hell he can protect his mother?He depends on a girl who younger than him and obviously stronger than him.