Chapter Nineteen

Annie POV

-

-

I didn't move I just laid there against Jacob's warm body, I was comfy here. He was cradling me close to him. I had so much fun before, that neither of us wanted to move. It would ruin the moment.

It was my first time ever and I was so happy. Was it his first time? I wasn't sure, but I didn't really care right now.

He made me feel as light as a feather and it left me wanting more.

He kissed me on my forehead and pulled the hair out of my eyes. Then looked down at me.

"Beautiful Annie."

I held my hand above his crotch, about where his waist was. I tilted my head up toward him and kissed him. As I did I moved my hands away from his body and up to his chest and face.

"I love you Jacob."

I said pulling away from his luscious lips. We were close enough to keep kissing, but we didn't do anything.

"I love you too."

There was a knock at the door, and I almost jumped right off of Jacob.

"Who is it."

I said and steadied my voice. I sat up in the bed.

"Annie, Jacob. We have the report cards I would like you to come down right now and have a look at these with me and your father."

We didn't say anything in that time.

"Unlock this door right now! I don't know why it's even locked!"

Jacob laughed at that then kissed me, climbing out of bed he put his boxers on. I threw my bra and under wear on, just as Jacob unlocked the door, he took a step back. Then his mum burst right in.

"Oh this is disgusting! Your father will be told about this!"

She gave me a really dirty look.

"Dressed right now, then straight down stairs! Both of you!"

She stalked down the hall, and I started pissing myself laughing.

"Wow."

Jacob started laughing too.

"Here let's get dressed."

He pulled me in for a hug first then we got ready to go down stairs.

-

-

Jacob POV

-

-

"Do you think your dad will care Jacob?"

Annie said as I put my shoes on, I looked up at her.

"I think we will be fine, he won't care."

She smiled at me then started to walk behind me. I felt her press up against me, her boobs on my back. Though we were both wearing clothes.

"Your mum probably won't let me back in here tonight."

She said as she spread her hands out over my chest.

"No, but dad won't care. Plus I'll let you in even if they won't."

I said as I turned around picking her up under her legs. She squealed and put her arms around my neck, with her legs up in the air.

I kissed her then, because who knew she might not get to come back in until late tonight.