Chapter Thirty-One

Annie POV

-

-

Jacob walked in with our bag and another back pack. I was lying in bed with the t-v on, even though I couldn't hear. I had put the subtitles on.

Jacob put the bag down near his bed, then grabbed hold of the backpack. He opened it up and inside it had movies with subtitles. And they were good movies too!

"Thanks baby."

He also pulled out some cans of coke, marshmallows and chips. As he was putting the bag down he picked up a little diary and a pen, then lay down next to me on my bed.

See a nurse came in while he was gone and connected me to the room oxygen tank, it was on the machine next to me. Luckily the cable was longer.

Jacob had written on the first page of the diary.

'Annie and Jacob's'

He flicked to the next page. Then turned the movie on.

I love you.

He wrote on the first page.

I love you too Jacob.

I wrote back.

As the movie started I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my legs around his.

I was about to do a whole lot of reading.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning when I woke up, the curtains were up and to my delight a cup of coffee sat next to my bed.

Morning

Jacob wrote in the book and passed it over. So I wrote back, with a smile on my face.

Morning bueatiful, thanks for the coffee.

You're welcome.

I took a sip of my hot coffee, hmm. Two sugars, just the way I liked it. I held the warm foam cup in my left hand as I wrote to Jacob.

What have we got planned for today?

Well, you've got some check ups. But they are done in here. And possibly some visitors. xx

My mind was racing with who could be coming. Probably Ryan and James or pa and Bridget.

Ok

I wrote to Jacob then laid back and drank some more coffee. Jacob got up and went to the bag he brought in, he got out a pair of leggings, a t-shirt, a bra, some undies and some socks. He set them at the end of my bed.

Looks like I know what I'm wearing.

-

-

Jacob POV

-

-

There was a quiet knock on the door and Stacy stepped in.

"Hi, guys."

She said smiling down at me and Annie. Annie was lying on the bed next to me with her head on my chest. She was twirling her fingers around on my upper legs.

"Hey Stacy. What's up?"

"I've just got some visitors in the office, Ryan and James? They said they wanted to come in."

"Yeah that's fine."

Stacy gave me a puzzled look, like she wanted to ask but didn't want to be rude.