Chapter Eighteen

Quick Note: Hope you are all enjoying my chapters. Remember to vote, read and comment. Most of all love the book. If you guys have any ideas for who my characters should be let me know in the comments. :) ❤️

-

-

3 months later.

-

Annie POV

-

-

School was good now, and my grades were kept high. I had all my books and school break started at the end of the day. Kyle stopped giving me shit and the boys finally excepted me.

Jacob had told his parents about us, and he had told the boys too. His parents took it badly at first, his ma felt like something up. I guess she was right.

His pa was going to find me a new room now. Not that he didn't trust us..... But...... Two seventeen year olds in a bed together all the time could get fun... Well for us anyway.

We hadn't had it yet, but I was hoping that some time soon he would just 'surprise' me with it.

He was making me so happy lately. The last three months with his family have been some of the best in my life.

We were in last period of class today and everyone was behaving more then normal, and the teachers have all been happy. Even Mr Greys.

We were having our report cards mailed out today, and I was kind of worried to see my grades.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up at Jacob and smiled at him.

"Just thinking."

Jacob stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me out of my chair. Everyone was packing up now and the teacher had left the class already.

"About what?"

He said as he pulled me in for a hug, I laughed at what he was doing.

"About you of coarse, and how wonderful the last three months have been."

I said then placed a kiss on his jawline, he swooped me up into his hands and I locked my legs around his hips. He kissed me and it was amazing. Long, sweet and beautiful. If I could here properly, the boys were all clapping and 'whoo'ing'.

He pulled away first and he started to laugh, and so did I.

I rested my head on his shoulder while we laughed. He was still holding me.

"Love birds break it up, the head mistress is coming for a last minute talk"

Kyle said as he walked over to the other chairs putting them up.

"Well that's a good reason, but otherwise very nice Annie."

James said and helped me straighten out my hair once Jacob put me down. He was fixing his own uniform. This didn't happen all the time, but enough for the boys to celebrate.

"Hello gentlemen, Annie."

The head mistress said as she stood at the front of the room.

"I just wished to come down to my favourite class, and wish you all a happy and safe break. Don't leave your manners on break when you come back."

She smiled at us all.

"Your reports have just been mailed out. Tell your parents that. And you are dismissed."