Chapter One

Hailee's P.O.V

Being alone at home sucks sometimes. You don't have anyone to talk to, so you have to entertain yourself. My parents are both at work. They work nights when they are needed to. They said they wouldn't be home until around 5 A.M. tomorrow and it's only 11 P.M. This is going to be a long night.

I decided to sit on the couch and watch T.V., since there was nothing better to do. As I flip through the guide, I decide on watching "Full House" reruns. After about 2 hours of watching T.V. reruns, I decide to go upstairs to my room and check Twitter on my computer and do normal teenage things.

As I check Facebook, I see many of my friends online. I glance at the long list and find my boyfriend, Liam. I decide to see what he's up to.

"Hey Babe :)" I text.

Less than a minute later he replies,"Hey Beautiful <3".

"Whatcha up to?" I ask.

"Nm. Wby?" He questions.

"Wishing you were here:( " I reply, pulling my bottom lip out even though he can't see me.

"Awwww Love :( " He replies,

I see the screen on my IPhone light up on the other side of my bed. I grab it and looked at the screen.

Unknown: Hello Hailee.

Um. Unknown? That's weird. I look over at my computer and see that Liam was going to bed so I replied good night and logged off. I didn't reply to the text I got from the Unknown person. As soon as I logged, I fell into a deep slumber.

-

-

When I woke up the next morning, texting Liam was the first thing that popped into my mind, so I did.

Me: Good Morning :)

As I was waiting for him to reply to my text, I realized how starving I was so I headed downstairs. I know my parents won't be up til noon since they got home two hours ago at 5A.M.

As I make myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes, my phone notifies me that I have a text message. I pick it up and examine the screen.

Unknown: Hello Hailee.

WHY DOES THIS CREEP KEEP MESSAGING ME?!?!?!?

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP!

Unknown: Not until I get what i want.

Me: What do you want? Who are you?

After five minutes of waiting for this guy to reply, I lay back down and fall into sleep before I know it.

Comment what you think about the Unknown Stalker.. and let me know if you liked it or not!!! Don't forget to vote!!