Mal & Heidi vs. Uma

Harry Hook POV

When I saw Heidi turn into a dragon, I look up at her and Heidi screeched and she breathe a blue fireball from her mouth at Uma. I frown and I look at Carlos and he was still gasping for air.

I was knowing what I'm doing is wrong. You can't force a person to love you or care for you. That's one thing I've learn in Auradon.

I sigh and I look at the AKs and the other VKs who they are still looking overboard.

"Uh, I'm gonna regret this later." I said to myself and I jumped overboard.

"Harry!" Jay yelled for me but I ignore and I jumped into the water.

I swam towards Carlos and Uma's tentacles caught me and wrapped her tentacles around my body and pulled me close to Uma's face.

"What are you doing, Harry?" Uma yelled at me.

"Well, let's just say I'm stopping you making a huge mistake." I said to Uma, gritting my teeth a bit.

"You are betraying me, Harry?!" Uma yelled at me.

I smirked and shrug.

"I guess so. I've learn many things that is happening here and about Auradon and....love." I said to Uma with a smirk.

Uma glared at me and she squeezed me and Carlos tight. Carlos yelled and Heidi and Mal shoot a fireball at Uma but Uma dove to the water and brought me and Carlos along with her. I gasping for air and Uma finally rise to the surface and me and Carlos to the surface gasping for air. Uma made a huge tidal wave and it crashed the ship making it rock a bit. Heidi and Mal snarled at Uma and Heidi flew down and breathe a line a fire at Uma at her tentacles where me and Carlos were at making Uma scream from the burn. Mal shot a fireball at Uma but Uma used the water to extinguish the fire and used her tentacle and try to hit Heidi but flew a little higher and she shot a fireball at Uma once again. Mal breathe the line of fire again but Uma used her tentacle to hit Mal and she hit Mal making her hit the water. Uma laughed at Mal and I tried to struggle to get out of Uma's tentacle but it just only made her grip me tighter. Uma looks up at Heidi and Heidi snarled at Uma and Uma gesture Heidi to come and get her.

"Come on, traitor! Let's finish this once and for all now!" Uma yelled at Heidi.

Heidi shot a couple fireballs at Uma and Uma still used the water to ignore the the fire. Mal rises up from the surface in the water and she growled at Uma. Heidi and Mal are at side by side and Uma still has me and Carlos in her tentacles and suddenly we heard a roar.

Heidi POV

We heard a roar and it was coming from Ben. Ben walks over and gives Doug his coat and his crown and jumps overboard.

"No! Ben!" Doug yelled for him.

Ben falls into the water and and swims in between us.

"Ben! Ben!" Jay yelled for him.

"Ben!" Evie yelled for him.

"Mal, Heidi, Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben yelled at us but Uma laughs.

"What you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma laughs at Ben.

"That's enough!" Ben yells. "Its got to stop, this isn't the answer. The fighting has got to stop, nobody's wins this way. We to listen and respect each other." Ben said, looking at me and Mal.

"It won't be easy, buts let's all be brave enough to try, like what Harry is doing." Ben said and he looks at Uma.

I gazed at Harry and Harry looks at me back and he nods.

I could tell Harry wants to be good. He never does anything like this and if Harry didn't want to be good, he probably would have look through my spellbook and looking for a spell to kill Carlos or poison him or whatever but this Harry, he never gets himself in a tragedy like this to be wrapped in a tentacle by Uma.

"Uma," Ben started. "I know what you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben pleaded her, holding out his hand.

Everything was quiet but only in the sound of waves moving in the water and I started snarling at Uma for her to let Carlos and Harry go and Mal snarled at Uma as well. Uma hesitated only for a couple of seconds and suddenly Uma slipped off Ben's ring and gives it back to him, Ben grasped the ring tightly in his palm of his hand.

"Please Uma, let Carlos and Harry go." Ben said to her, in a gentle tone.

Uma releases Harry and Carlos and they gasped from breath of relief and they hit the water and they raised back to the surface.

We all look at Uma and Uma was looking at us with a sad look on her face and she looks at the five us and vanished underwater.

I look at Harry and he was with a sad look on his face seeing Uma leave him and he looks at the water and Carlos puts a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Ben looks at me and Mal and I look at from where Uma went to make sure if it wasn't her tricks but it wasn't. Ben, Carlos, and Harry started swimming back to the boat and Jay and Doug tossed a white ladder down to Harry, Carlos, and Ben and they started coming up to the ladder one by one and they were now back on the boat and everyone started clapping for them and Doug gives Ben back her crown and Ben puts on his crown. I look at Mal and nodded and she nodded back and I let out a loud screeched and I flew above the boat and landed and blue fire surrounded me once again and I appeared back in my human self but in a different dress.

I breathe out and I started patting on dress since I still have fire and I sigh and I look at Carlos

I breathe out and I started patting on dress since I still have fire and I sigh and I look at Carlos. He smiled and I chuckled and I waved and smiled, looking up at Mal and Mal let out a screeched and she flew down and purple smoke surrounded her once again and she was back to her human self but also in a different dress just like the image of the stained glass window and patted her dress and she looks at Ben and chuckled and waves at him. Mal bows at Ben and he bows at her and she chuckled a bit and she looks at me and smile

"Thanks, Heidi." Mal said

"No problem, Mal." I smiled back