Its Goin' Down

Heidi POV

Me and Carlos were walking down an alley to go to Pirate's Bay. We stayed silent and we didn't even look at each other. We saw Mal and Evie waiting by the tunnel to go to Pirate's Bay. We saw the limo pull and Jay get out of the limo along with....Lonnie?

"I'll get the swords." Jay said to Lonnie.

"Okay." Lonnie nodded and Jay and Carlos go to the trunk of the limo to the swords.

Lonnie runs up to us and Mal responded.

"Lonnie!" Mal said, by surprise.

"I made them bring me." Lonnie smiled, hugging Mal and Mal hugs her back and they pull away from the hug.

"I'm so glad." Mal sigh, and put a hand on her hip and breathe out.

"Hi." Evie said to Lonnie, hugging her and Lonnie hugs her back and that pull away.

I smile and me and Lonnie and we pull away from the hug.

"Welcome to the Isle of the Lost. Its good to see you." I said to Lonnie

"Thanks." Lonnie smiled.

Jay opens the trunk and he grabs the swords and he and Carlos froze for a minute and Jay sighs and responded.

"And Dude." Jay said

"I told you to stay!" Carlos said to Dude.

"I flunked obedience class." Dude said

"Great and he can still talk." Jay sighs and looks at Carlos.

"Your lucky I love you." Carlos said, picking up Dude and putting him on the ground and Carlos gets the 'wand' and closes the trunk.

Jay, Carlos, and Dude walk towards us and Carlos and I look at each other for minute. I sigh and I look away and look down at the ground. Mal walks up to them and responded.

"Oh, okay, let me see." Mal said, and Carlos gives Mal the wand and examines it. "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon." Carlos said, as a reminder.

"Okay." Mal sighs, and looks at all of us and hands Carlos the wand. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Evie said, holding up her Mal's bag with the smoke bombs in it.

"Okay, let's do this." Mal said, and we started in the tunnel and I decided to go in last.

Carlos looks at me and we look at Dude and Dude started  walking towards us but Carlos points at Dude with the wand.

"Stay!" Carlos commanded Dude.

"Awww." Dude whinned and sits down.

"We mean it." I said and my hair turned red a bit with anger.

I started walking into the tunnel and but Carlos grab my wrist.

"Heidi, I want to talk to you later." Carlos said, in a calm voice.

"There is nothing to talk about. You broke up with me and you said we're done." I said, angrily and yanking my wrist and I walk into the tunnel to Pirate's Bay.

*Pirate's Bay*

No One's POV

Uma, Harry Hook, Gil, and the rest of the pirate crew we're waiting for Mal, Heidi, and the other VKs to come rescue King Ben.

Mal and the VKs started walking towards the pirates.