Advice about love from Evie

Heidi POV

I was walking to Evie's dorm room to go get my dress for Cotillion. I knock on on the door and I heard Evie yell.

"Come in!"

I open the door and I see Evie turn around, smiling.

"Hi, Heidi." Evie said.

"Hi, Evie." I smiled.

"So, you decided to come to Cotillion?" Evie said.

I look down at the ground for a minute and then I look up at Evie and I nodded.

"Yes, I decided to give it a shot." I smiled.

"Well, that's good." Evie said, walking to the hangers where the dresses were hanged.

She grabs a black and blue dress and shows me the dress.

"Here is your new dress I finished up." Evie smiled.

Evie showed me my new dress. I smiled at the dress from how beautiful Evie did to this dress.

 I smiled at the dress from how beautiful Evie did to this dress

"Evie, this dress is gorgeous." I smiled at Evie.

"Thank you." Evie said, and she walked up to me and hands me my dress. "Here you go."

"Thanks." I said to Evie, taking the dress from her.

"No problem, Heidi." Evie smiles.

Evie walks to her desk and I was about to leave her but I need some advice, about....love.

"Evie?" I said, turning around.

Evie turns around and looks at me.

"I need some advice." I said, putting my dress on her bed and I sit next to my dress.

"Of course." Evie smiled and she gets a chairs and sits down. "So, what's up?"

"Okay, I need some advice about love." I said and Evie squealed and patted her knees.

"So, you love someone?" Evie smiled.

"Well, I'm not sure if I do love him. I just don't know how it feels like." I said, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Well, do you know this boy who you think you love?" Evie asked

"Um, I'm not sure but two of them actually." I said, looking at Evie.

"Two? Well, what are their names?" Evie said.

"Um, Carlos and...I can't say the other because...he's at the Isle." I said

Evie looks at me and sighs.

"Well, it depends on how you are feeling for him. You have to choose one of them. Who do you think is the right man for you and the man you want to be with in your future?" Evie said

I look away from Evie and I look out the window at the Isle and I look back at Evie and responded.

"I'm not sure though. That's why I came to you." I said to Evie.

"Oh, well love is the person on who you care about, who makes you smile, laugh, who gives you protection, who gives you so much joy. Love is simple sometimes, Heidi. Sometimes its also not easy. Just give it a chance and you'll know that you are falling in love." Evie said.

"But how do I know I am?" I asked Evie.

"Well, your heart. Who does your heart belong to?" Evie said, putting a hand on my knee.

"I...." I started thinking about it.

My heart wants to be with Carlos but my heart also wants to be with Harry. But Evie is right, who shows me so much care, who makes me smile, and protection. Who shows me more love. Carlos has told me he loves me and Harry never tells me that because even though he liked me but he thinks that love never existed in the first place. I get it now, I know what I must do.

"Wow, I think I know what my heart belongs too." I smiled at Evie.

Evie smiles back and I hug her and she hugs me back and then we pulled away.

"Thanks, Evie. I know exactly what I'm going to do." I smiled at her and I grabbed my dress.

"I'll see you tonight, Evie." I said to her.

"See you tonight, Heidi." Evie smiled and I run out of Evie's room and I went back to my dorm room.

I open my door and I walked inside and I close the door and I put my dress on my bed and sigh.

"Cotillion is tonight. I know what my heart wants and only wants." I smiled to myself and I started getting ready for Cotillion.