Harry Hook is back!

Carlos De Vil POV

When Harry started walking down the stairs, he smiles and walks towards Heidi and he grabs her hand and kisses it. He looks at her and smirks.

"Did you miss me, love?" Harry said to Heidi.

Heidi was standing in fear and Harry twirl a strand of her hair and Heidi grabs his hand and pushes his hand away from her.

"How did you two get here?" Mal said and she looks at Ben. "Did you bring them here?"

"He didn't have too. I dove through the barrier before it closed and Harry came here by mistake because he wanted to see Heidi. Besides, I'm an excellent swimmer." Uma explained and Ben looks at her and smiles.

"You are." Ben said

"Thank you." Uma giggled.

Uma looks at Mal and walks up to her and grabs her hands.

"Listen Mal," Uma started and Mal gasped. "I just want to thank you, for everything. Thank you so much."

Uma hugged Mal and Mal was so uncomfortable to even hug her back and Uma pulled away from the hug.

"Don't you see, Mal. You were right." Ben told Mal. "You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you love me." Ben finished.

Uma nodded and Uma gave the girl her little purse and the music was starting and Ben and Uma started slow dancing.

Evie pulled Mal away from them and me and Heidi look back at Harry. Harry looks at me and gives me a fake pout.

"Awww, what's wrong, Carlos? I thought we we're still friends." Harry said to me, giving me his evil grin.

"Nothing's wrong. The only one thing is wrong is you are here." I said, glaring at him.

"Not to thrill we risk our lives for Ben." Heidi whispered to me.

Harry stares at me and Heidi and he looks at Heidi and smirks.

"Heidi, my love, do you love me?" Harry asked her.

Heidi frozed from his comment. My eyes were widened and I look at Heidi and she was still frozed from Harry's words and Heidi was about to say something but I pulled Heidi behind me and I looked at Harry.

"She doesn't love you, Hook." I said and Harry started chuckling.

"Really? So, she didn't love me when she kissed me back, back on the Isle." Harry smirked.

"Harry." Heidi said.

Harry looks at Heidi and smiled.

"Yes love." Harry said

"I don't-" Heidi gets cut off by Lumiere.

"And now for the unveiling of King Ben's master piece. Design especially for his lady." Lumiere announced and trumpets started blowing and we looked and we saw the beautiful stained glass window of Mal and Ben. We all gasped and applauded.

Mal POV

I looked at the beautiful stained glass window Ben made, for me.

"Ben did that?" I said to Evie.

"Yeah he did." Evie smiled.

"Evie, Ben known who I was all along." I said to Evie, making my way down the stairs.

"He loves the real you, Mal." Evie said, and Jay, Doug, and Lonnie followed.

"A true love." I sigh, never taking my eyes of the picture.