This is my Fault

Carlos De Vil POV

I was in my dorm, with dude, watching some TV.

I really felt bad yelling at Heidi. I really do love her, I do. She never told me she loves me. I have to go apologize to her about our date. With the Cotillion coming up tomorrow, I'm gonna make it up to her after.

"So, your talking now?" I asked Dude.

"What's do you think? I'm talking to you right now, buddy!" Dude smiles. 

"Yeah, well, let's not let anyone else think you could talk. Okay?" I said to Dude.

"Aw, okay." Dude pouted.

I chuckled and I petted Dude's head. Suddenly, I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opens revealing Evie. She looks disappointed for some reason.

"Hey, Evie." I said, getting up from my bed.

"Carlos." Evie said and she closes the door and looks at me. "Mal and Heidi's gone back to the Isle."

I froze at what Evie just said.

"What?" I said

"This is what I found on Mal's bed." Evie said, handing me the note.

I read the note and I realized it is my fault that Heidi went back to the Isle. I gave the note back to Evie and I pushed my hair back.

"This is my fault. Its my fault Heidi went to the Isle. Instead of me understanding to her, I just barked on her." I said slamming my hand on the wall.

I should have let Heidi explain. Its all my fault.

"I have to go there and apologize to Heidi. We have go there and beg Mal and Heidi to come back." I said to Evie.

"Well, we do have to tell Ben about Mal." Evie said

"Well, let's go tell Ben about Mal and we tell Jay and the four of us will go to the Isle and bring Mal and Heidi back before the Cotillion." I said to Evie.

"Okay, let's go tell Ben." Evie said

"Alright, stay Dude. I'll be back." I said to Dude and me and Evie walked to Ben's office.

Evie knocks on the door and we heard Ben yelled.

"Come in!"

Evie opens the door and me and Evie walk in.

"Carlos, Evie." Ben greeted.

"Ben." Evie said, and me and Evie walk up to him and Evie responded.

"Mal and Heidi's gone back to the Isle." Evie said to Ben.

Ben froze from her response and Evie hands him the note and Ben's takes the note and starts reading the note.

"Ben." Evie said

Ben looks up at Evie and Evie hands Ben the ring he gave Mal at his Coronation. Ben takes the ring and folds the note.

"This is my fault. Its my fault, I blew it. She's been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all beast on her." Ben paused for a moment. "I have to go there apologize. I have to go there and beg her to come back. Wait a minute, why did Heidi leave?"

I sigh and I looked at the ground and looked back at Ben and responded.

"Its my fault. I have to go there too and bring Heidi back." I said

"Besides, Ben, you'll never find her. You need to know the Isle and how it works and-" Evie paused and then responded. "You have to take me with you guys."

"Yes!" Ben responded. "Uh, are you sure?"

"Yeah, she's my best friend, and will take with Jay with us too, for safety and none of us are too popular over there right now." Evie said

"Thank you, guys." Ben thanked.

"But lets get two things straight." I said to Ben. "You have to promise me that we won't get stuck there again."

"I promise." Ben said

"And there is no way your going looking like that." Evie said

Ben looked at me and I shook my head 'no'. Ben sigh and then nodded.