The Plan

*VKs hideout*

Heidi POV

"There is no way we are just gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie said

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." Carlos said

"So were give Uma, of all people, the wand?" Evie said

"Do we have another choice." Carlos said

"Wait! Guys! Your 3D printer." I said to Jay and Carlos.

"A phoney wand. In my sleep." Carlos smiled.

"And the second Uma tests, she'll know its fake." Evie said, looking at me.

"Well, we'll just get Ben out really fast, we just need some kind of diversion." Mal said

"Smoke bombs!" Jay said and Mal points at him.

"That's perfect!" I smiled

"I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work." Evie said, walking towards me and Mal.

"Oh, and sick hair by the way, girls. Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game." Evie said, to me and Mal.

"You want to know something? Dizzy did this." Mal said

"Little Dizzy? Shut up." Evie gasped

"I know, we're like loving it." I said. "Its like a lot lighter."

"I'm really proud of her." Evie smiled

Jay cleared his voice to get our attention.

"Hello?" Carlos said to us, and me, Evie, and Mal look at Carlos and Jay.

"Right. Jay, Carlos, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later then noon, and you guys, losing? Not an option," I said looking at Mal.

"Because we're rotten," Mal finished my sentence.

"To the core." The 5 of us said, all said at the time.

"Let's do this." I said walking away with Mal and Evie.

*at Curl Up & Dye*

Evie, Mal, and I walked inside the salon quietly. Evie smiled when she saw Dizzy having her back turned and sitting on her chair and doing some wicked jewelry. Evie shushed us silently and we creep up behind Dizzy.

"Dizzy?" Evie said, standing next to Dizzy and me and Mal at the other side.

Dizzy looked at Evie and smiled.

"Evie you came back!" Dizzy smiled, hugging Evie and Evie hugged her back.

"Hey, so great to see you too." Me and Mal said at the same time, in sarcastic.

"Is it like we imagined? Do they really have closets you could walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy asked, making Evie chuckled.

"Its cold, and its sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache." Evie answered

"Really?" Dizzy smiled

"Yeah." Evie smiled

"I saved your sketchbook for you." Dizzy said to Evie.

"You did?" Evie said looking at Dizzy by surprise.