True Love's kiss, Dragons, and Saving Carlos

Carlos De Vil POV

When Harry chanted the love spell, Heidi gasped and she close her eyes and put her hands on her head and tried not to get affected by the spell.

I look at Heidi and I made her face me and I put my hands on her forearms making her face me, and only me.

"Heidi?" I said and Heidi still has her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, trying not to get affected of the spell.

"Heidi!" I said.

Heidi still has her eyes close and shook her head. I look at Harry and he was smirking at me and he shuts the book closed.

"Sounds like she might find a new love of her life." Harry smiled.

I looked at the ocean to where Uma was at and she was stretching her tentacles out.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this!" Uma yelled, smiling. "The world will know my name!"

Uma yelled and she tried to whip us with her tentacle and I push Heidi down with me and Heidi looks up and she was starting to open her eyes but her eyes were on Harry and she starting to smile.

"No, no, Heidi." I begged her and I put my hand on her cheek making her look at me.

I looked straight into her eyes and she looking into mine. I could tell Harry angry. When there is a love spell, the only way to break it was only by true love's kiss. I kissed her on lips and she gasped but I pulled away from the kiss and she closes her eyes for a minute and she looks at me and smiles.

"Carlos." She whispered and I smile and I kissed her on lips again and she kissed me back.

She may have only or tried to be spelled for a minute, but Harry has no idea how this love spell will work on her. Heidi is more tougher than she already is. Nothing can or should stop the daughter of Hades.

"No!" Harry yelled.

I heard Harry yell of anger and we pull away from our kiss and I put my forehead against hers. We were smiling and I suddenly felt a tentacle in my waist and I realized it was Uma. I pushed Heidi away from me from her getting hurt and I pulled overboard and I fell into the water.

Heidi POV

When Carlos pushed me away from him and I look at Harry and he looks overboard and he smiles at Carlos. I gasped and I looked overboard and I see Carlos in the water and Uma's tentacle wrapped around his waist. Uma pulls him up to the surface and Uma puts him closer to her face.

"Carlos!" I yelled for him.

"Carlos!" Mal yelled

"No! Carlos!" Evie and Jay yelled for him.

I looked at Carlos, with fear, worried and hope Uma doesn't hurt him.

"You are the reason why Heidi is no longer my friend and why she betrayed for you VKs." Uma said to Carlos, clenching his body with her tentacle making him yell. "Why Harry wouldn't stop shutting up about her!"

Uma looks at us then she tried to whip us and we all ducked down. Uma splashed all us with water and she put Carlos underwater. I yelled for his name and I look at Harry and he has my spellbook, probably looking for a death spell. Harry started flipping from pages and I created a fireball from my hand and I shot it at Harry's hand. He yelled from the burning and he dropped my spellbook on the floor and looks at me.

"Heidi, why?" Harry said, making a pout.

I do like Harry, I really do just not right now. Maybe one day, maybe Harry and I will be together, right now us not really a good time. Someday.

I sigh at him and I look back at Carlos and he was all wet and was gasping from Uma's grasped. Mal walks to the other side of the boat and her eyes turns green and the flashed of lightning and sound of thunder and Uma taunted Mal and Uma laughed at her and gestured her to come and get her. Uma squeeze Carlos tighter and my hair started becoming flames from my anger.

"Mal?" Ben said to Mal.

Mal looks at Ben and purple smoke surrounds her and Mal disappears in the smoke and Mal was now as twice her size and not as herself anymore and now a dragon. Uma laughed seeing Mal and Mal screeched and shot a fireball from her mouth at Uma and Uma fought back at Mal by using her tentacles but Mal for her as a dragon, she easily dodge it.

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma yelled at Mal and Mal breathe the line of fire at Uma when she was passing by her.

Uma used the water to extinguish the fire and Mal made a turn and headed back towards Uma and Uma swung her tentacles towards Mal but misses her. Mal circled the ship and she breathes a fireball at Uma's face but she dove into the water along with Carlos. Uma rises up to the surface and caused a tidal wave to crash on the ship. Mal screeched at Uma and my hands started creating fire from my hands from my anger.

"Heidi?" Evie said to me.

I look at Evie and I suddenly blue fire started surrounding me and I disappear in the fire. I was now twice as my size and I was now a dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know Hades's daughter doesn't turn into a dragon but I don't care! ;) I know it sucks but the next chapter will be good. Only 2 or 3 more updates left for this book!
Who do you think you might choose Harry or Carlos?
-Alyssa💙