Towers

Hi everyone! Before I post this chapter, I just want to tell you how grateful I am for all of you lovely people who read and vote and comment on my story! It warms my heart to see how many people enjoy my writing! Also, let me apologize for any messages I haven't answered and also for the lack of updates. My computer was going absolutely crackers, so I had to wait a few weeks to get it repaired. But now, we're back! Alright, I hope you enjoy this chapter (I personally think it's kind of poop :/ ) and let me know what you think! xx Lennie (:

We arrived at school the following Monday and it seemed like everyone and their mother was whispering about me. Zayn held my hand tightly and walked in front of my, almost daring someone to say something. Niall stood on the other side of me with his fists clenched. Harry stood next to Zayn and Everly, his hands stuffed in his pockets. Everly knew everything that had happened and took the pressure of telling our friends off of my shoulders. She even made the executive decision to tell Natalie even those she and Niall were on the rocks.

"For Christ's sake," Zayn suddenly groaned.

"What?" I asked. He didn't need to answer. Rebecca Ferguson strolled up to us angrily.

"Well, if it isn't the famous little slag herself!" she clapped. "Here to tell more lies?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"We know everything, so don't play dumb. You have such a lovely boyfriend here," she purred. "Yet, you tried to come on to a teacher and cried wolf when he rejected you? That's a new low. Truly pathetic."

"Rebecca, back off," Zayn growled. "That's not what happened."

"Oh, you poor thing," she sighed. "You're so blind. She just wants attention. It's sad, really. Just a rejected little whore."

"Rebecca fucking Ferguson, I'm going to beat the bitch out of you!" came a loud shriek. Leigh-Anne appeared from down the hallway with Jade, Jesy, and Katharine following her and stepped right into Rebecca Ferguson's face. "I'm just about done hearing you talk about my friend. I have had it up to here with you, bitch. You are a jealous, hateful, pathetic excuse for a human being, and you're not going to say another word about Perrie! You have no idea what happened to her and all you do is spread lies! The next time I hear a bloody word come out of your mouth about my friend, I'll hit you so hard, by the time you come around, you'll need a new haricut. Do you understand me or do I need to repeat myself?"

"Piss off, Pinnock," Rebecca Ferguson scoffed as she pushed Leigh away roughly. "I can say whatever I want about your skank of a friend."

To all of our surprise, Leigh-Anne pulled her arm back and punched her as hard as she could right in the mouth. Rebecca Ferguson started screaming and cursing and sobbing as Leigh-Anne stretched her hand.

"Would you look at that," she sighed. "You got blood all over my nice new outfit."

"Leigh, they're going to expel you for that!" Jade gasped.

"For what?" Jesy laughed. "Rebecca pushed her."

"That was self-defense!" Kat interjected excitedly. Suddenly, Rebecca Ferguson got up and lunged at Leigh-Anne. Jade, Jesy, Kat, and Everly immediately jumped in and defended our friend. A crowd began to surround us, but there was only one face in the crowd that I noticed and it made my heart stop.

Mr. Oleander was breaking up the fight.

And I was hyperventilating.

"Perrie," Zayn said urgently. "Per Bear, baby, look at me. Focus, breathe, babe, come on."

"Pez, you're not breathing right," Harry agreed. "Calm down-he won't touch you." Niall pushed them away and dragged me away from the crowd. He took my face in his hands and stared deeply into my eyes as I began to calm down.