Over Again

Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter. Let me know what you thinnk and, as always, enjoy! xx Lennie :)

Zayn didn’t talk to me all weekend. I sat at home locked in my room while he went to a party with a few people he’d been hanging out with recently, including a girl named Mia. Everly went to make sure that he didn’t do anything out of spite.

After Niall hit him, Zayn drove home furiously and stopped answering my texts. I was so embarrassed that I cried in my room until everyone was asleep and then went to the kitchen and ate every piece of junk food we own. I drank almost a whole gallon of chocolate milk and immediately ran to the guest bathroom to puke it all up. I grabbed the fat on my stomach and squeezed it as tightly as I could. The other girls didn’t have this problem.

I was sitting in my room, my throat still burning, thinking about Mia Francois. I was so obsessed with myself that I never heard him talking about her. Thinking about it, I could’ve sworn I’d heard him say her name ten thousand times.

If only I had been listening.

He was drifting away. It was all my fault. I was so fucked up that not even the one who loved me could tolerate me. I scratched my arm viciously and I didn’t notice until drops of blood started falling onto my blankets. I hadn’t realized how terrifying my left arm looked. I looked like I had taken a razor blade to it. At this point, that couldn’t be much worse than what I was already doing to myself.

What’s happening I texted Ev as I bandaged myself.

Pez, they’re all over each other, she texted back. The attached image was of Zayn holding a cup in one hand with Mia Francois’s bum in his other. She was pressed against him tightly in her bodycon outfit and her gorgeous smile. He smiled down at her drunkenly. She had her hand on his chest as she laughed. They looked…

Perfect.

 I sent the phone flying at the wall. Of course. Of course I knew that this would happen. I just didn’t think it would be so soon.

She was so perfect for him that I don’t know why it took him so long to break up with me. She was a volleyball player, smart, funny, caring, and gorgeous. Her brown hair was ombred blonde perfectly, her eyebrows were flawlessly shaped, her lips painted pristinely, and her brown eyes were sparkling magically. She could trap anyone under gaze, including my boyfriend.

“Just friends,” I scoffed. I wanted to be with Niall, but he and Natalie went out somewhere. I rang Harry.

“Hey.”

“Hey,” I said shakily.

“You alright?” he asked.

“Can you come over? I’m going to do something I regret soon.”

“I’m in the car, babe. Hang tight, okay? Do you want me to stay on the line?”

“No.” I hung up the phone and curled up on my bed and stared at the wall. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t cry, I couldn’t even wonder why he would do this. I’d never felt more pained in my entire life. Not even when Niall broke my wrist when we were fighting during a football match five years ago. I felt like I was going to die. I never knew that I could ever feel my heart break.

“Hey,” Harry said from the doorway. I patted the bed and he laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. “What’s wrong?” I showed him the picture and hid my face in the pillow.

“What’s wrong with me?” I mumbled.

“Nothing,” he said angrily. “Something’s wrong with him. He’s an idiot. And I’m not just saying that to make you feel better. He’s always been like this.”