Chapter 1

YEH i will enjoy writing this!!! i love writing 1D fan fiction!!!! any way Enjoy!!!

"Come on ava!"

"coming" i shouted back at by aunt.

She rolled her eyes at me. My name is Avalon white, i'm from Orlando Florida and i'm 19 years old. My aunt Tawnya is my guardian. My parents died in a car crash 10 years ago. My siblings went with my aunt Meagan and her 9 boys. Me and her were really close......until she didn't want me......i am now stuck with my witch of a aunt. I spend all day cleaning and taking care of her three ungrateful girls,Sidney, Gracie and Cora. Right now my aunt is moving to England. She found a new job there so were moving. Most people would hate this but.....i'm glad were moving. I have no friends and i hate Florida. i hate all the gangster activity here.

I ran out of the house grabbing all i had. I climbed in the car. I set my stuff down and waited for my aunt to drive out.

"omg!!!! i'm sssooo glad were moving!!!" shouted Sidney. her bright red hair shined into my eyes.

"do you think well move right next door to one direction?!" squeled gracie.

I don't know who this 'one direction' is but i know what they look like. Gracie and Sidney have posters of them all over there room.

"ava...i hope you didn't rip my niall and louis poster" sneered sidney.

i sighed "no Sidney i didn't"

"good" she yelled.

We got out of the car and walked to the airport entrance. my aunt sold all of our furniture, she's very wealthy but won't spend a penny on me though. We got our tickets and waited for our plane to get ready. once we heard our flight number get called we walked to the plane. i sat down on the seat and sighed. my aunt sat next to me. I was relieved i was finally leaving Florida! the plane took off. i put my head back and fell asleep. this was going to be a long ride to London!

* * * * *

I woke up. i looked around we were still flying. my aunt and her girls were asleep. I plugged in my mp3 and started listening to some music. i've always wanted to be a dancer my whole life. my mom said that i could be a professional one day. i could only dream about that. We finally arrived in London. i was really excited. once we landed, we retrieved our baggage and headed outside. my aunt called for a taxi and we drove to our new house. i was sitting next to Gracie when she screamed in my ear. i rubbed my ear.

"OH MY GOSH ONE DIRECTION IS ON THE RADIO!!!!" she screamed.

i ignored her. i just sat there and looked out the window. we finally arrived at our new house. i stepped out of the cab and walked to the black iron fence that surrounded the house. i opened the gate and walked inside.

"avalon" said my aunt behind me "your bead room is the furthest from my girls" i rolled my eyes and sighed. i walked up stairs and saw sindney and gracie putting their one direction posters up. i walked to a room in the far back. i opened it and sighed.

* * * * *

i finally finished unpacking. my aunt ordered a oldish bed for me. i saved my moms purple sheets and comforter. i put up pics of my mom and dad. I set up some Christmas lights and turned them on.

"AVALON!!!!!" screamed my aunt. I opened my door and walked down stairs.

"yes" i said.

"i need you to cook diner" she said "i want......lobster"

"yes aunt Tawnya" i said. I hate my life. i was preparing the lobster when my aunt shouted out at me again.

"AVALON!"

"i'm right here" i said rubbing my ears.

"since your done with school, i don't want you lying around and all, so tomorrow i want you....let me rephrase that, i need you to get a job" she said with a glass of wine in her hands.

"okay" i said. Once i was done with the lobster i gave it to my aunt

I was not really thrilled about getting a job but.....it gets me away from the witch!

I was done with the lobster and gave it to my aunt. I made extra for her girls and maybe a little for me. She never feeds me, i usually eat whatever she doesn't or if i make extra for me.

"go get Sidney, Gracie and Cora" said my aunt with a mouthful of lobster. I nodded and walked upstairs. I opened Cora's door.

"cora...time to eat" i said. my stomac rumbled. I was so hungrey but, i ingored it.

"okay" she said as she turned and looked at me "what are we having?"

"Lobster" i said as i looked down from her gaze.

She walked to the door and pushed me "MOVE!"

I landed on my back. That really hurt but, i was used to it. I stood up and walked to Sidney and Gracie's room. I knocked on it but no one answered it. I peeked inside. I saw them dancing to 'one thing' which was a song by one direction. I closed my eyes and slowly walked in. They stopped dancing and looked at me.

"what are you doing in our rooms!" shouted gracie.

"dinner's ready" i said as i looked down and twiddled my fingers "it's lobster"

"It better be Ava" she Sidney as she pushed me out of her room.

gracie started laughing at me. I slowly blinked. This was my life and i hated! I walked into my room and lied down on my bed and sighed. I really miss my parents....and my three siblings. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to my name being called. I quickly sat up and ran down stairs. I was light headed but i ignored my symptoms.

"yes" i said out of breath.

"do you know how long i've been calling your name!" said my aunt drunk.

"well i"

"no...exCUSES" she said as she sat up and wobbled to me.

"sorry" i said.

"clean that mess up Avalon!" said my aunt as she headed to her room.

Once her door was shut i ran over to the leftovers. i saw a little piece of lobster left. i picked it up and ate it. I felt a lot better. I havn't eaten in two days. I did the dishes and washed the counter off. Once it was clean, i cleaned off where my aunt had been eating. I wiped the couch down and sighed. I'm finally done! i turned off the lights and walked up stairs back into my room. I grabbed my laptop( which i saved for ever and bought it without my aunt knowing) and started looking at jobs. I don't have much experience in a lot of stuff but, i can do jobs that have me cook or clean. I clicked on some but......the pay per hour wasn't good. it was liked 3(us dollars) an hour. I was searching and searching. It was about 11:38 when my computer went crazy. i kept shaking the mouse and trying to turn it off but, no of that would work. It finally stopped and was on a job listing. I read it and it said ' janitor needed for band' i clicked on the description. it payed really good so i applied. My appointment was at 3:30 i was excited. I really wanted to save up for a dance school in new york.

I put up my computer and slid it in a box, so the girls wouln't know. I put on some pajama's and climbed in bed. i turned off my lamp and looked at my photo of my parents. I really miss you mom and dad ,i said to my self before i fell asleep.