Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

Put your story text here...When we got to the hospital I parked away from everyone and looked at Harley.

"Just go on and I will be in the waiting room." she said and smiled.

"But what if someone recognizes me?" I asked and looked around the parking garage. It was basically empty.

"They won't, you're mother has been doing better and she isn't in maximum security basically but she is still in ICU so you will have to say you are a niece or something."

I nodded and we got out of the car. We walked to the hospital and eventually I got into her room; after convincing the nurse that I was her niece they finally let me in.

She was laying in the bed looking up at the ceiling, she must have not heard me come in. she was bruised and had cuts all over her. My eyes pricked and I could feel the tears building up in my chest.

I carefully walked to her and sat down. "Mom?" I whispered.

She looked at me and her eyes got wide and watery. "Amanda?"

I smiled and the tears spilled over. "It's me." I grabbed her hand and she looked back at the ceiling.

"I knew you would come back." she said and pushed the button that raised the bed up so she could see me better. "I've missed you so much." she said sadly.

I nodded. "I've missed you too." she pulled my hand and I moved closer. I put my head on her knee and she smoothed my hair behind my ear.

"What happened to your hair?" she asked with a small chuckle.

I laughed through the tears. "I had to change it. It's not permanent but I have to keep it for a while."

She sighed. "You are just like your father."

I closed my eyes.

"I just recently learned the truth about your father and sister's death."

I looked up at her, confused.

"A boy, about your age, came to see me and he told me the truth. He talked about you too and how mad you were at him because you couldn't some see me." she smiled at me. "I think that boy loves you."

I sat up and shook my head in disbelief. "I'm going to kill him."

She chuckled.

"Wait, what do you mean the truth?"

"Long story short, Valencio didn't kill them, one of his partners did and then that boy, what's his name?" she looked at me.

"Landon."

"ah, Landon, killed the partner."

"That's unbelievable." I said in amazement.

"That's what I thought." she said and patted my cheek. We were quiet for a while, just thinking and enjoying each other's company.

A nurse came in and gave my mom her pain medicine and sleeping pills. When the nurse let I hugged my mom and she wrapped her frail arms around me.

"I guess you have to go now." she whispered.

I nodded and buried my face in her shoulder. "I don't want to but I have to."

She tightened her arms and sighed. I let her go and kissed the top of her head. "Happy Birthday Amanda." she smiled and tears ran over her cheeks.

I wiped them away and nodded. "Not until tomorrow."

"I know, but I wont see you tomorrow." she smiled sadly.