Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

"Landon?" he glanced at me. "I think you need to get to Valencio's. Jamie and Amanda found Harley." he hung up the phone and I sat back in the couch.

"This is amazing." Paul said quietly.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I didn't realize how tired I was until now. The front door opened and someone came into the living room.

"Where is she?" Landon asked.

Paul got off the couch and led Landon to Valencio's office. I laid down on the large comfortable couch and buried my face in the cushions.

More and more people started coming in but they ignored me, which I was glad about, I don't like attention very much, and went into Valencio's office.

Pretty soon I fell asleep.

Someone wrapped their arms under me and lifted me gently. I put my head on their shoulder and yawned.

They started walking up the stairs and I leaned my head back to see Landon. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head back on his shoulder.

He opened a door and carefully set me down on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and got under the comforter. I laid down and he sat beside me.

"Thank you for what you did today." he said and laid down but supported himself up on his elbow.

I shrugged. "You're welcome but Jamie put it all together."

He nodded. "I know but still, thank you."

I smiled and thought over what happened today. The memory of his rough hands and just being around Davis made me cringe.

Landon rubbed my arm and looked at me concerned. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head and he wrapped his arm around my back. His shirt smelled good so I pressed the side of my face into his chest. He laid on his back and traced invisible patterns on my back. Everything about him was comforting to me.

I looked around the room.

The bed we were on was wide and comfortable. The walls were a deep blue color and all the wood was mahogany. The comforter was white and the sheets were blue. All the windows were big and the en suite bathroom was blue also.

"Whose room is this?" I whispered.

"I use it when I come here but its just a guest room." he answered just as quietly.

I played with the front of his shirt for a while and I could hear people talking all through the house. People were passing by the room talking to relatives or sometimes a bodyguard, either way it was about Harley.

"Landon?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" he whispered. I brought myself up and leaned on my elbow, like he was doing earlier.

"Does Brian know?"

He shook his head. "Not yet."

I made an 'oh' shape with my mouth and he smiled softly. He leaned forward and kissed me gently. I smiled into his lips and he grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down so I was laying on the bed and he was on top of me.

I brought his mouth back to mine and he licked my bottom lip. I shook my head and smirked. He ran his hands down my shoulders and onto my chest. He gently squeezed my breasts and I moaned softly. His tongue was roaming my mouth and he smirked triumphantly.

"Bitch." I mumbled and tangled my fingers in his hair.

He laughed and broke the kiss.

"I was enjoying that." I whispered, my breathing matching his; quick.

He put his forehead on mine and kissed my nose. "Me too."

Someone knocked on the door and Landon glanced at it. I pushed him off me and sat up.

The door opened and a woman that looked like an older version of Jamie came in. Landon got off the bed and I stood beside him.

"Mom." he said.

She smiled. "Landon, how are you?" she hugged him and then looked at me. Her smile faded but then brightened. "Hello."

"Hi, I'm Amanda."

She wrapped her small arms around my shoulders and sighed happily. "Thank you." she whispered.

"You're welcome." I whispered back. She was talking about Harley. She let me go and stepped back.

"My name is Martha, it's very nice to meet you." she said and looked at Landon. "You are in charge for the next two weeks. Valencio is taking Harley out of town for a while and he is staying with her. Your father is still sick, so you get to be boss." she said.

He nodded. "When are they leaving?"

"Soon, she woke up a few minutes ago but she doesn't want to see anyone. Valencio is the only one that can be in the room." Martha sighed. "But she keeps mumbling that she wants to see him. We just don't know who him is."

I looked at Landon. He held out his car keys and I snatched them away. "I'll drive, you can give me directions."

Martha looked confused.

"Just tell Valencio we will be back quickly and not to leave yet." he said and followed me out of the room.

While we were walking down the stairs I stopped and smacked my forehead. I have no shoes on.

"Why did you stop?" Landon asked.

"I forgot my shoes."

"No time." he said and scooped me up in his arms. As we were going through the house I realized something.

I turned my head to Landon and punched him in the shoulder. "Ass."

"What was that for?" he asked and rolled the shoulder I hit.

"You got to second base before the first date." I glared at him.

He chuckled. "From my recollection, I seem to remember you liking it." he raised an eyebrow and put me down on my feet. I looked around and realized we were outside.

"I still hate you." I said and got in the car.

He smiled and got in the car. "I hate you too."

I had to adjust the seat forward so I could actually reach the petals. Landon stifled a laugh and I punched him in the thigh. "Don't make fun of me."

The drive to Brian's house was quick, mostly because Landon's car could go really fast and I loved fast cars. Landon didn't seem to mind too much.

When I saw the small house come into view I slowed the car down and pulled into the tiny driveway.

"Go get him." I said to Landon.

He shook his head and sighed. "Bossy."

I grinned cheekily.

He jogged up the short sidewalk and went in the house. A few seconds later he came out with Brian. They ran to the car and I sped off.

Brian was in the backseat and trying to put his shoes on. The car lurched forward and so did Brian. When he righted himself he laughed. "You drive like a maniac."

I shrugged. "I think I drive great. But Landon's car goes really really fast."

~~~

Valencio's house came into view and Brian go out of the car before it was fully stopped.

I stayed in the car and Landon took Brian in the house.

Now is my chance to go home; to my home, not Landon's.