Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

I followed Landon to the elevator and leaned on the railing inside of the fancy elevator.

He pushed the button for the top floor and pulled his wallet from his back pocket. He pulled a room card out of one of the slides.

"You have your own room card?" I asked.

"Everyone in Val's mob does." he put his wallet back in his pocket and the elevator slid open. "Come on." he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hallway. We stopped in front of a door at the end of the hall and he opened the door.

A woman passed by and gasped quietly at my bruises.

I sighed and shook my head. "People are probably thinking you abuse me."

He laughed. "I wouldn't hit a woman."

I shut the door behind me. "But you would kill me. Yeah that makes perfect sense." I rolled my eyes.

The room was pretty nice. It was a villa. "Cool room." I went over to the window. "Nice view too." the beach was a few yards away from the hotel.

He shrugged. "I've seen it too many times before." he sighed and fell back on the bed. "Are you okay? You seemed pretty torn up in the lobby." he asked.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked and glared at him. "Stop acting like you care."

He sat up and raised his eyebrow. "what's your problem?"

"You! You are my problem!" I yelled at him.

]"what?" he stood up.

"'You don't even know me, why are you being so nice?"

"What's wrong with being nice?" he yelled back.

I stepped up to him and hit him in the stomach. "Just stop being nice to me." I said.

"Give me a reason." he said and held my arms so I couldn't hit him again.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Let me go!" I yelled at him.

"Give me a reason." he repeated.

"Because I said so!" I head butted him but he dodged it.

"I want you to give me a real reason!" he yelled at me.

The tears spilt over my cheeks and they felt like hot rain. I shook my head and kicked him. He didn't let me go only hold me tighter. "Just let me go." I whispered.

He shook his head. "Tell me why I need to ignore you. I'm not that type of person."

I snorted. "I've never heard that before." I said, sarcasm coating every syllable.

"Just tell me."

"Why does it matter?" I groaned.

He shook his head and pulled me down on the bed. He sat in front of me and kept his tight grip on my arms. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I was taken from my life and now I'm arguing with some guy in a hotel room." I said.

He watched my face for a few minutes. He let go of my arms.

I turned away from him and rubbed my shoulder.

"Liar." he said and left the room.

I turned and stared after him. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed. The sun was high in the sky and it looked nice outside. I stepped out onto the balcony and sat with my legs through the ornate metal bars, dangling over the edge.

The breeze drifted through the balcony and I closed my eyes. I pressed my face into the cool bars and breathed in the ocean air.

I wrapped my arms through the bars and started crying.