Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

I took out a few hundreds, shoved them in the front pocket of my shorts, and went back in the hotel room. Landon walked in with Lidia.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

I dropped the bag on the small loveseat. "Exploring, my dear sir." I said with a fake British accent. I stepped around him but he grabbed my elbow.

"I don't think so."

I pulled my elbow away. "Well, there's nothing else to do and I'm not staying here with you two."

Lidia glared at me and clung to Landon's shoulder. "Just let her go, we will be better off without her."

I rolled my eyes. "This does not concern you." I said to her and looked back at Landon. "I wont leave the hotel."

"I still can't let you go by yourself." he pulled out a cell phone.

"Then get me a babysitter." I sighed and sat back on the couch. I shifted and ignored Lidia's glares.

He went into the other room and Lidia sat on the other end of the couch.

I could feel her staring holes into the side of my face so I turned my head and looked at her.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Why are you here with my boyfriend?" she asked in her nasally voice.

I smirked and scooted closer to her. "Because I just wanted to get closer to you." I wagged my finger at her suggestively. "I cant resist your beauty. I need you." I said with fake desperation.

She blanched and scurried out of the room.

I laid back on the couch and laughed. I was laughing so hard my stomach started hurting and I had happy tears running down my face.

She shouldn't mess with me anymore.

Landon came back in the room and sighed at me. "Why did you tell Lidia you were in love with her?"

"Is what I said?"

"Amanda stop." he rubbed his face.

I chuckled. "I was just messing with her so she would leave me alone."

"Mission accomplished." he smiled tiredly.

"Can I please go. I don't want to be cooped up all day." I said quietly and leaned forward.

"Paul should be here soon. He's your babysitter." he stood up and Lidia called his name.

"How does it feel?" I smiled.

"How does what feel?" he leaned in the door.

"How does it feel to be someone's bitch?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

Lidia called his name again.

"Hurry before she finds something else to blame me for." I said and closed my eyes.

He left the room and I yawned.

This couch is uncomfortable.

I listened for any sounds of them getting closer but I heard none. I quickly jumped off the couch and crossed the large hotel room, unseen, and slipped out the door.

I did a happy dance down the hallway to the elevator. The elevator ride was quick, and they had really stupid music playing.

The lobby was almost empty and the desk clerk didn't look up as the elevator door slid open.

I looked up at the ceiling of the lobby. It was high with a golden chandelier. The ceiling itself was covered in different tiles.

I stepped carefully across the floor, still staring at the ceiling, but I ran into someone.

I stumbled backwards and looked up. "Sorry." I said.

Paul shook his head. "Running away?" he smirked.

I winced. The last time I heard those words I got the crap kicked out of me. "I wasn't running away, just exploring." I turned and looked around the lobby.

"I see." he stepped forward and stood beside me.

"Sorry you had to waste your time on me, Landon didn't want to be away from Lidia." I rolled my eyes. "Well, it's the other way around, but whatever, you get the point."

He laughed. "I don't mind, and I understand why you wanted to get away. No one likes Lidia, well except Martha."

"Who?"

"Landon's mom."

I nodded. "Are you hungry? I haven't eaten yet."

He shrugged. "I could eat."

I smiled to myself as we walked out of the hotel. It felt good to stretch my sore muscles.

I found a street vendor and stopped. We bought hot dogs and sat on the small bench.

Paul leaned back and smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Does Jamie have a thing for Joseph?"

I cocked my head and stared at him. "She hasn't told me anything. Why? Don't answer that, you like her don't you?"

"It doesn't matter." he looked away and I could tell he was blushing slightly.

I smiled. "I know you do." I patted his shoulder. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

He looked back at me. "Thanks."

I nodded and we stared across the street at the performers. This is my favorite part of day, when the street performers are warming up and everyone is out and about. I'm not a creeper though.

I leaned back and stared at the sky happily, well as happy as a person could be when kidnapped by mobsters. Maybe his wont be so bad after all.