Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

I started the car again and put my hand on the gear shift. Okay, now shift. My hand didn't do anything.

I sighed and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. This is harder than it is supposed to be. I want to be home but I don't.

I groaned angrily and slapped the steering wheel. 'Deep breaths' I thought to myself. "Okay, let's try this again." I said out loud and pressed the brake in and switched into reverse. The car was waiting for me to let off the brake but I couldn't.

The tears pricked my eyes and I wiped furiously at them. I hate crying. I don't even know why I am doing it.

I need to leave before I get any more attached to everyone here. I need to go back home and see my mom and the rest of the people that are looking for me. But I can't. I put the car back in Park and turned it off. "Damn." I muttered.

Landon walked out of the garage and didn't see me yet. He lifted the bottom of his shirt and wiped his face with it. My breath caught at the sight of his stomach. Even though the bottom right side was marred by scars, he was sill amazing.

I looked at my lap and played with the ends of my hair. I jumped when he opened the passenger door and climbed in.

"It's dangerous for you to be with me all the time right now." he said and looked at me. "Since I'm taking Val's place for a while."

I nodded and looked out the window.

"I have to stay here. But you'll be staying with Jamie until he gets back." he grabbed my hand and I linked our fingers together.

We sat in silence for a while.

"You were going to leave, weren't you?" he asked.

I squeezed his hand. "Maybe." I sighed. "But I'm not going to. Yet."

He smiled. "Good." he said quietly.

I shook my head and smiled. "You're pretty great."

"That's what they tell me." he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It feels like I've known you forever."

I didn't have anything to say to that.

The birds were chirping outside and the sun was shining for once. It seemed like a perfect day.

"Jamie is looking for you." he said and handed me my shoes. I let go of his hand and slipped my shoes on.

I got out of the car and walked into the garage.

"Amanda?" Landon called.

I looked over my shoulder.

"Be careful." he said and walked to the driver's side of the car.

"You know, I should be telling you that." I smiled.

He nodded and smiled.

I went in the house and Jamie found me.

"Hey," she pulled me into the kitchen. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked. I sat at the table and she went to the cabinet.

"We have a very busy schedule." she said with remorse as she filled a glass full of water and swallowed a pill. After she drank the water I stood up and stretched. "We also have to train. You need to get into shape."

I groaned. "I hate training." I really did. I am one of the most lazy people in the world.

"How is it, that you can have such a small figure but you never exercise?"

I shrugged. "I'm special." I smiled and then Paul came in the room.

"Ladies." he said and washed his hands in the sink. "Did Landon leave?" he looked at me. I nodded.