Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

Someone smoothed the hair from my face and sighed quietly. I moved on my side and the person continued smoothing my hair down.

"Are you awake?" a quiet voice said.

I opened one eye and Harley was sitting next to me. I was laying on the bed wrapped in the blanket. I closed my eye and nodded.

"I just wanted to thank you." she whispered. "For everything you have done. Jamie told me what happened to your mom." she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and squeezed gently. "I'm sorry."

I shrugged and tried to hold back the tears. If I said something I would start crying again and I'm tired of crying.

"I know how you feel and I want to help you."

I opened my eyes and stared up at her.

"I will help you get to your mom." she said. "But I have to bring you back."

I nodded and jumped up. "thank you so much!" I almost yelled. I hugged her and she laughed and hugged me back. I let go of her and smiled. Tears of joy were free falling and I laughed while I wiped them away.

"It will have to be after I get back though." she said. "No one can know."

I nodded.

She stood up and held her hand out to me. I used her hand for support while I got out of the bed. We walked together through Landon's house. The both of us were quiet as we walked. Landon was nowhere to be seen, which I'm thankful for but also sad. He just had to go and screw everything up. Asshole.

I sighed quietly and Harley glanced over at me. The front door came into view and Brian was standing with Jamie talking quietly.

Once Brian saw us his face lit up like I've never seen before. He smiled an actual smile that reached his eyes. I have never seen him so happy.

They left and I stood in the foyer for a few more minutes before going back to my room. Jamie came in with a duffel bag. She hugged me and sighed sadly.

"I'm really sorry my brother was such a douche." she held me out at arms length. "And I'm sorry to hear that your mom was in an accident."

I shrugged but didn't say anything.

"Let's get packing, I saw a suspicious looking car driving around close to here. And the whole mafia world now knows who you are." she went into the closet and I followed her.

"I take it that's not a good thing."

"Not a good thing at all. You need to style your hair differently and where different makeup, or none at all, your choice." she said and motioned for me to fill the duffel bag she was holding. I started filling up the bag with clothes. "What do you think about curly hair?"

I shrugged. "Do you think I would look different?"

"I don't know, we can try different things when we get to my house."

I nodded and went into the bathroom and put my toiletries into the bag. I grabbed a couple extra pairs of shoes and put them in the bag also. I closed it and took it from Jamie.

We walked out of my room and I ran into someone. They caught me with warm hands and I didn't have to see who it was to know that it was Landon.

I carefully unwrapped his hands from my waist and placed them at his sides.

"I'll go start the car." Jamie said and walked away.

"Can we talk?" he asked gently.

I shook my head. "I have to go."